[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"They're just going to blame it on poor people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: the-big-short-1.jpg (252 KB, 800x432) Image search: [Google]
the-big-short-1.jpg
252 KB, 800x432
>"They're just going to blame it on poor people and minorities"
>20 seconds pass
>repeat it verbatim as if the audience didn't hear them the first time

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>68994666
Nice digits.

I think they meant "They're just going to blame it on poor people and minorities".
>>
Completely fucked the movie for me.
>>
They said it twice too
>>
File: 1260153692699.jpg (32 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1260153692699.jpg
32 KB, 450x600
>/pol/sters nitpicking the movie because it reminds them their battles are retarded and insignificant
>>
>>68995879
Trannies can shit on the street like the animals they are.
>>
>>68996171
Stay distracted, goy.
>>
File: 0cc.gif (3 MB, 264x242) Image search: [Google]
0cc.gif
3 MB, 264x242
>>68994666
>tfw have an internship with ABS and CMBS this summer
>>
>>68996201
If you don't care about where trannies shit more than wealth consolidation and the erosion of our civil liberties then you're not a real American.
>>
>>68996531
I know you're being sarcastic, but it's true -- /pol/tardation is just another way to be distracted from the major issues at hand with our country. They pretend they're redpilled but their issues are distractions as well.
>>
That shit completely ruined my immersion
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.