[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could they have waited just a little bit longer? You know, build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Could they have waited just a little bit longer? You know, build the suspense a little bit? He was dead for one fucking episode.
>>
>melisandre revived him

the final fuck you to bookfags

im done, you got me d&d, you finally did it
>>
What else is there to show at the wall?
>>
>>68993009
Agreed. If he was coming back, it should have been through fire.

Red Woman revive is just gay as fuck.
>>
>>68993009
Don't go anon, you're the only thing keeping keeping the board together
>>
>>68993062
implying he didnt warg and the red woman doesnt just continue to be a showman
>>
>>68993009
What exactly were you expecting? It's obvious that she's going to revive him in some way in the books too.
>>
>>68993219
SHE NEVER EVEN FUCKING MET THE RED PRIEST IN THE BOOKS

it was ALREADY established that only the red priest could revive people, and even he didnt know why

FUCK you
>>
>>68992928

>suspense
>>
>>68993284
What are you talking about? She knows Thoros of Myr can revive the dead.
>>
>>68992928
D&D didn't write the episode lol
>>
>>68993284

buta ll he did was pray, and she will likely do the same, pray over his body.
>>
>>68995109
do you really think they weren't the ones to decide when he came back
>>
>>68995306
>he would rather jon come back at the end of season 6 for le epic meme cliffhanger for a whole year
kill yourself my man
>>
>Last season
>Dany herself couldn't get close to the dragons

>This season
>Hey I'm a le funny dwarf so they won't eat me!
>>
>>68992928
And if they waited longer, people would bitch about them dragging out a plot point everyone knew was going to happen.

It's just trading one form of bitching for another, really.
>>
>implying they would risk losing the landwhale audience with crushes on jon snuh by prolonging his death
>>
>>68996551
This.
>and who
>are you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.