[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ra.png (162 KB, 537x437) Image search: [Google]
ra.png
162 KB, 537x437
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>68990246
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
totally lame...
>>
>>68990246
best character since oberyn. Ramsey gets shit done
>>
>>68990246
could d&d have foreshadowed this one any harder
>>
>>68994067

dude, he's le edgelord of evil cartoon characters

he brutally kills people whenever he wants with virtually no consequences

his death will be something totally anti-climactic like him falling off a cliff or something equally as lame
>>
>>68990246
Okay can we have a decent discussion about this character without memes.

In the show this fucking guy is invincible
>Can fight off a band of savage Ironborn raiders without even wearing armor
>Can defeat the greatest military commander alive through sabotage
>So terrifying that he has basically every single person in Winterfell at his complete mercy

What were they thinking when they designed this character? Did they think they needed another Joffrey but didn't quite think it through? How could he be improved?
>>
>>68994357
Except Joffrey wasn't invincible. He was constantly afraid and needed others to help him suceed.
>>
>>68994357
The problem is you're trying to apply reason to a meme character. You were fucked before you even began trying to think it out.
He's an antagonist version of Daenerys. He will continue to luck his way through the rest of the show until Jon Snow kills him.
>>
>>68994530
Thats exactly what im saying. Joffrey is a well designed character. My point is that Joffrey got offed so they probably thought they needed to put Joffrey on his level but did it in an unorganic way that makes Ramsay into just a moustache twirler.
>>
>>68994357

>this character without memes.

I'm not sure that you understand the concept of a meme character
>>
I can't remember, has there been an instance where he has fought someone without surprise attacking them like a little bitch? because that's all it seems like he does, it doesn't seem like he can take someone on in a straight fight
>>
>>68994650
You can apply some reason to him though. Especially to a character that already existed before he was introduced. If Ramsay had any weakness it was the fact that he felt completely inadequate because he was bastard born and thus hated his father. But he couldn't touch him. This last episode completely shits on that because it feels like Ramsay had Roose under his thumb the whole time. He could have stabbed him last season if he wanted, it would make no difference.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.