[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dog.jpg (182 KB, 683x1000) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
182 KB, 683x1000
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>68982607
Severe PTSD...
>>
Fucking welfare queen.
>>
>>68982607
HOW IS THIS FAMILY APPROVED?

THERE IS A 20 MINUTE RAPE SCENE!
>>
>>68982817
because he was raping a family and some of them approved.
>>
Drafted into a war that meant nothing to him before he even knew who he was. Trained to be a relentless killer in a country foreign to him, saw good men die, killed plenty of good men, then was expected to adapt back into modern society as if he wasn't made to be a murderous tool without question. Made who he was on the battlefield, and never truly left.
>>
that scene where he was playing around with the horse and it got a bit out of hand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt3jPMM42oQ
>>
>>68982817
It's not as bad as the rape scene in AirBud though.
>>
>Private Connor and Marky Mark removing the gooks' fingers while the children watched
Jesus Christ my son literally vomited when he saw that
>>
What did you think about the scene where one of his team members steps in a Vietcong trap, alerting close enemy patrols, and Private Connor has to chew his foot off so they can escape? I think it was a very thrilling scene, but they should've made it less graphical.

>part of him was left in vietnam
>>
I think this is my favourite /tv/ meme.
>>
>>68983419
>my son
>not my wife's son
>>
File: 1459576931952675.jpg (17 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1459576931952675.jpg
17 KB, 512x384
>>68983656
>>part of him was left in vietnam

http://www.vice.com/read/the-us-military-euthanized-or-abandoned-thousands-of-their-own-canine-soldiers-at-the-end-of-the-vietnam-war-253
>>
File: God Dog (2016) .png (723 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
God Dog (2016) .png
723 KB, 612x792
What did everyone else think of the alternate universe "sequel" to Army Dog, God Dog?
>that scene in God Dog where Connor is shot by the VC soldier, and the sun turns a dark red, and every soldier in the immediate area is killed
>that scene where Connor learns the true nature of existence, and he understands that all of this has meant nothing
>that scene where Mark tries to make his way to Connor, his one and only friend, in order to kill him and stop Armageddon
>that scene where Connor holds him in place with telekinesis and brings back the millions of Vietnamese "people" Mark killed in order to have them tear away at his flesh all while ensuring that he cannot die
How did they get away with a G rating?
>>
Some guys are big
Made to crash the plane
Oph the C I and A

It aint smee
It aint smee
>>
wait, do they even use golden retrievers in the army? I've only seen german shepards
>>
How did it not get an oscar i'll never know.
>that scene when Army dog visits Mark afterwards
>he lives in the bayou
>the ptsd makes him beat his kid drunk while Army Dog watches
>"Woof! It's not on him! None of us caused what happened in that village that day! Put the bottle down!"
>those feels when they both fight and Dog has to kill Mark as he's coming at him with the broken bottle
>"They said we were finally discharged, buddy. But I feel... like I'm still over there. Because it's the same, see. It's the same sunset everywhere, Dog. There and here. It follows us."
I cried when they whispered their goodbyes as Mark laid on Connor's lap dying.

But haha when the dog raises his paw to salute in that scene that was so cute and funny
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.