[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy Horror Movies Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Btom.jpg (798 KB, 1200x1774) Image search: [Google]
Btom.jpg
798 KB, 1200x1774
I'm having a shitty day and need a nice comfy horror movie to relax to. Post 'em.
>>
Dawn of the Dead remake is pretty comfy, so is the original actually.
>>
>comfy horror

You'll just stick comfy on anything now.
>>
>>68979048
Bone Tomahawk is like a tryharder version of The Burrowers despite Kurt.
So yeah if you want another Western horror check that one out.
>>
You're next was better than expected. Nothing original, but it was delivered in a fun-sadistic way
>>
Ginger Snaps and the sequels are pretty comfy horror
>>
>>68979048
ive seen you on here before trying to talk this movie up.... fucking stop it. It's terrible and god forbid you trick some other poor soul into watching it...
>>
Krampus. Its good enough that you can watch it even if it isnt Christmas.
>>
Gremlins
>>
>>68979509
Suck a cock
>>
>>68979509
>I can't into genre mashups: the post
>>
>>68979509
>seen you
Who am I?

Surely your opinion of this movie can't be so low that you think I'm the only one on the board giving it compliments? I think it was a little slow and dry but at the same time it had a strong effect on me and there was something that kept me glued to the screen.
>>
>>68979514
Nope.
>>
I watched this last week. Surprisingly dark. THAT scene was blown out of proportion though. I was expecting much more gore and for it to be more drawn out. Stuffing the scalp in his mouth was the worst part.

Rock solid cast and I didn't even recognise Richard Jenkins for the first half of the film.
>>
>>68979509

Seeing as it was critically acclaimed, you're just a faggot cunt w/shitty opinions
>>
The Thing (1982) and IT are pretty comfy if you ask me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.