[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize they are different persons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>yfw you realize they are different persons
>>
>facial blindness
>>
>>68976981

>morbidly obese woman
no need to look at her face after that
>>
>watching HBOGO
>that same HBO commercial that comes on everytime "I AM WOOHOO BADAAAAAAASSS"

God why do most fatties have such a disgusting voice
>>
>that's only two people
>>
DUDE I'M SO FUCKING FAT AND I JUST DON'T CARE LMAO
>>
Anyone else do a regret-bang of the Aussie?
>>
>>68976707
did they escape seaworld?
>>
>>68977423
kek
>>
>>68976707
I fucking hate fat people
>>
Both of these bitches know their careers would be over if they lost weight
>>
>>68976707
OMG, YOU GO GIRLFRIENDS. SUCH BRAVERY. FUCK THE PATRIACHY. THIS AIN'T NO MAN'S WORLD NO MORE. BIG AND BEAUTIFUL. SASSY AND CLASSY. WELCOME TO 2016 SHITLORDS.
>>
>>68976707
Can someone photoshop the blue part of her dress to make it look like that's her actual body? I feel like we're supposed to ignore the black parts, and imagine they're just shadows.
>>
>>68976707
Why would you wear a dress with straight sharp lines like that when you're a fat fuck? It only emphasizes your gut when a straight line turns into a circle.
>>
File: 7.png (151 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
7.png
151 KB, 450x300
>>68978053
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.