[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this Reddit or 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>>
>>68971877
It's /r/4chan and /r/The_Donald. Biggest faggots of the Internet with the worst senses of humor
>>
>>68971937

/thread
>>
>>68971877
Oh wow look it's the gazillionth bonnie and clyde ripoff
>>
>>68971877
its /b/, so very cringe worthy
>>
It's the most reddit movie ever. You will see redditors who actually have it in their top 10 unironically.
>>
It is early /b/
>>
I was so excited for that movie but the there was no need to watch it because the trailer told the entire story. Also the precocious teen girl was so cringey and so was their Holden Caufield scheme of killing the "phonies."
>>
reddit attempt at falling down
>>
>>68972182
well /b/ has been known as the lobby for redditors when they first arrive here.
>>
>a power-fantasy movie where angry Leftists go around murdering Right-Wingers and people who are politically-incorrect

Yeah, it was pretty Reddit.
>>
>>68973431
As shitty as the movie is, that's extremely dishonest. The prime targets are literally "people they don't like." And that happens to be just about everybody.
>>
Literally habbo hotel: the movie
>>
>>68973916
Pool's Closed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.