[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathon'd the latest ep of Arrow after not watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: arrow.png (965 KB, 1200x670) Image search: [Google]
arrow.png
965 KB, 1200x670
Just marathon'd the latest ep of Arrow after not watching it since season 1. Let me get this straight :
>black babby looking for his little babby
>shoots a limo driver and a bodyguard
>about to shoot the governor
>at the last possible seccond arrow is just standing there and shoots his gun out of his hand with an arrow

...is it all like this?
>>
should i keep watching or is it all so very very CHEESY ??
>>
>>68971176
Mayor. Not govenor.
The mayor is evil. She's in league with Damien Dark.
Spartan is angry cause his brother betrayed him (once again) which got Lauren killed. (Black canary.)

Your really dropping in, guy.
>>
>>68971961
ok explain this one to me, guy:
>Arrow shoots a grappling hook
>FROM HIS BOW
>>
>>68972362

Not him but will do my best:

>put grappling hook in bow
>shoot it

I hope that clarifies the process.
>>
>>68972432
it doesnt make any sense. He shot the hook UP at least 200 feet and THROUGH glass so he'd have to at least have a very powerful motor to pull him up.

This wasnt the same as a downward grappling hook that you slide across - this was near vertical. I was dumbfounded when I saw that tbqh
>>
>>68971176
>Just marathon'd the latest ep of Arrow
>marathon'd the latest ep
>marathon'd one ep

wut
>>
>>68972724
stop pretending like 1hr isnt a marathon.
>>
>>68972875
I guess, tbqh, with this show it is
>>
>be retarded OP
>skip 3 seasons of a show
>start randomly watching
>this doesn't make sense XD
What is the point of this thread?

Arrow does suck dick now though. Literally awful, which is a shame because I thought it was good all the way from s1 to s3 episode 9.
>>
>>68973405
What happened? What went wrong?
>>
>>68973645
in short tumblr and Twitter fans of Felicity and Oliver started dictating to the show runners what to put in the show. Guggenheim being a massive twat actually listened to them.
Season 3 was shitty too, especially the latter half.
>>
>>68973645
Shitty romance and way too much 'killing is bad mmkay' trash.

Being a damaged, violent vigilante is what made Arrow so great. They just took all that completely away and now he's a shit-tier superman-level morality yoohoo in a hood who gets his ass kicked every fight because he has no powers
>>
>>68973886
at least he seems to get the sex with hot babes
>>
>>68973886
>yoohoo in a hood who gets his ass kicked every fight because he has no powers

The show also completely forgot that he's an archer and should have all sorts of special arrows. Now it seems every random mook can dodge his arrows and he generally just runs into a melee fight the first chance he gets.
>>
I just can't get into Arrow, it's such a cheesy piece of shit.

I enjoy Flash and Legends of Tomorrow, but they're mostly self-aware and realize they're cheesy pieces of shit.

Arrow tries to take itself seriously and it's impossible to take this garbage serious. Especially since it's so transparently obvious that they couldn't get the rights to Batman.
>>
>>68974003
>Felicity
>hot
She looks like a tranny. The actress looks even uglier when she cries, which happens to be in every fucking scene.
>>
>>68971176
at one point raaj al'ghuls daughter or something gives elon musk a bj in front of the league of shadows and speedy gets a sex change

then i stopped watching the show
>>
>>68974094
at least she's thin
>>
>>68971176
The second season is good but the third and fourth season are and have been awful because most of the writers left for The Flash, leaving Guggenheim without anyone to shut down his shitty ideas.

Olicity is cancer.
>>
>>68974419
>Olicity is cancer.
While that is bad and what actually kills the show, there's something worse called Stemily.
Google search for maximum cringe.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.