[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (390 KB, 667x473) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
390 KB, 667x473
What went wrong?
>>
>>68970240
Nothing, just manchildren who have a hate bonner for him on IMDb giving his show 1s. I don't even like him but some people just don't get they're not the target audience for everything.
>>
>>68970240
His conception, his birth, his childhood, his teenaged years, his adulthood, am I missing anything here?
>>
>>68970321
>I don't even like him but some people just don't get they're not the target audience for everything.
This. I've only seen him through retsupurae and know enough about him to know that he isn't my style, but following he obsessively just to hate on him is for losers.

Plus, when I was a kid, I liked plenty of dumb shit so it's fine of kids these days to have dumb shit they like.
>>
File: ace attorney witness.png (119 KB, 674x693) Image search: [Google]
ace attorney witness.png
119 KB, 674x693
>>68970532
>>68970321
>>
>>68970579
This is cringe worthy. Pathetic to be honest.
>>
>>68970579
>this projection
Damn. What a faggot
>>
>>68970579
He is so fucking jealous it's unreal. Why do people hate on things that are for a different demographic than they are in. It makes absolutely no sense to me at all. I don't go hating on Dora because the writing is bad, or how I don't like the artstyle.
>>
DUDE VIDEOGAMES ARE LIKE EASY LMAO
>>
>>68970579
Why is he so mad
>>
>>68970840
>He is so fucking jealous it's unreal.
If that was the case he'd hate all successful people. I don't know him, but he explicitly states that this is not the case.
>>
>>68970579
>you autist
>I hope you die
I always find this sort of projection funny. How can people be so lacking in self-awareness?
>>
>>68971624
>states no other reason to hate him
He hates pewdiepie because he's successful by doing what he does. Which is playing video games and making videos about them. The fact that he makes money that way and this guy is doesn't pisses him off. Probably because he doesn't have a well paying job/a lot of money.
>>
>>68971730

Hi guy who made the comment!
>>
File: joker10.jpg (11 KB, 435x318) Image search: [Google]
joker10.jpg
11 KB, 435x318
>>68970579
>>
>>68971885
Glad you think my abilitied to look at things from other people's perspective are good.?
>>
>>68970579
Im not a fan of pewdiepew and actively bash his name anytime its brought up, but come on, that guy talking to him is a fucking ass.
I hope pewdiepie knows that all his h8rs arent that illogical angry guys

The first 2 comments made me smile because it genuinely seemed like a positive interaction between two positive people, then with the first few words of the 3rd comment, I could just scan through to read the same ole bullshit about autist cancer etc
>>
>>68970240
Do you think he's going to have to act like a stunted child for the rest of his "career"?

What's his exit strategy and what's he going to do when he (or his audience) grows too old to find the same schlock funny?
>>
File: 1461972031418.jpg (85 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1461972031418.jpg
85 KB, 658x595
How is YoutubeRed going?
>>
>>68970240
Kino?
>>
>>68972189
He makes millions, he's already set for life, there's no need for an exit strategy.
>>
>>68972189
Just look at Snoop Dogg. Do you think he acts this way in front of his wife and children? He's a one trick pony who is still able to remain popular after all these years.
>>
>>68972179
Pew is from /v/, literally took suggestions from them for new videos before he got big. Asked for critique etc.

He even got in trouble for screaming nigger whilst playin a horror game.

These people hating him, pretty much hate his fanbase and he's enabling them to exist as faggots, hence why so my anger
>>68972189
he has partnerships and sponsorships that set him for life
>>
The only thing that'd scare pewdiepie is when all his youtube money runs out.

Has anything on Youtube Red been worth getting Youtube Red?
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>68972120

What?
>>
>>68970579
Typical /b/tard. It's kind of sad how some people still think that "not caring" and just being an abrasive peice of shit generally is a moniker of being "badass" or whatever. It's pretty pathetic.

I don't find pewdiepie's stuff funny because it's just not for me, but people are idiots if they don't understand that other people are allowed to enjoy things that they don't.

The whole "kill yourself" thing in the confines of 4chan is tolerable because it's an understood overstatement, but being too autistic to realize that it just isn't okay to seek people out specifically and say that to them is, again, pathetic
>>
File: 7af5b9a8fe[1].png (9 KB, 998x103) Image search: [Google]
7af5b9a8fe[1].png
9 KB, 998x103
>>68972448
>>68972255

YoutubeRed is really good for people who make videos, don't know why you'd ever actually pay for it on the other side though.

Pic is a video of mine (It's some video game music) that I put up in 2009, since Youtube Red came in it's pretty much caught up to ad revenue. Note that I don't actually monetize because I don't want to get sued.
>>
>>68972625
Wow so triggered

You are very brave
kill yourself already
>>
>>68970240
Did the people at YouTube honestly believe that this would go over well?
>>
>>68973096
Why wouldn't it? People already pay for the multiplayer on their consoles, why wouldn't this work?
>>
>>68970840
He was right about his girlfriend.
>>
>>68970321
this honestly, it's probably a bad show but you can tell it's a bunch of autistic /v/tards rating it so bad.
>>
>>68970579
this is how /tv/ feels about anime
>>
>>68970579
I fucking hate videogamers
>>
>>68972636
>£13 for over 7 million views
wat?
>>
>>68970240
dudes a fucking billionaire.
>>
>>68973702
No partner network, he receives shit ads and he said he uploaded it back in 2009. Meaning he has yet to enable monetizing.
>>
Pewliedie is less cancer than most youtubers desu
>>
>>68973002
edgy kid detected
>>
>>68973816
thanks mom
>>
>>68973771
this, especially the ones that 4chan consider good
>>
>>68973702
>dumb nigger cant even read the post he's quoting
>>
>>68973880
There's no reason to use the n-word.
>>
I love the 80's ever since gta vice city got etched into my brain when i was a 6 lol....gta made me like Depeche mode from gta san andrease...lol (personal jesus) and then in 2012 i was a 'bro' in pewdiepies bro army and he played a bit of The mother we share in one of his lets plays of TITT .......and that song became my fav song of all time ever!! which led me to Chvrches!! my second fav band ever!! so thanks Rockstar for giving me a liking of 80's music and thank you pewds!! for being the second largest inspirational person in my life (so far) and thank you Chvrches for making the best music since the 80's and giving me something to look foward to....and i hope you guys stay together as a band and keep making amazing 80's styled electronica pop and keep doing what youre doing!! also you guys should visit other places e.g Australia,China,Africa,Vietnam,Syria etc.....jk how long can i write......................idk..................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............cooooolllll................yup...................well bye....... brofist (to any bros)
>>
>>68972636
I thought a dollar for each 1 000 viewers was the norm?
>>
>>68973771
I hear he's trying to move away from the jump-scare filled games nowadays just because of how many copycats there are now.
>>
>>68972120
>abilitied

wew
>>
>>68973951
fuck off /v/
>>
>>68970579
that first paragraph is literally my life story, except it was my mom who died, what a piece of shit.
>>
>>68970579
>tfw being this edguy
>>
>>68972404
>He even got in trouble for screaming nigger whilst playin a horror game
[CITATION NEEDED]
I call total bullshit
>>
>>68970579
That text looks shopped
I certainly hope it is
>>
>>68970321
no, it's just a bad show, not funny, not scary, has low production values, pewdiepie is borderline authistic and has no charisma whatsoever, that "producer" put on camera as comic relief fails so hard with every joke he makes...I don't hate the guy, i liked his shadow of the colossus videos but this is just plain bad
>>
>>68974422
sick edge dude
>>
what amuses me is all his cuss words go unsensored, except when he says faggot

that made me smile - because even if "pewds" started on /v/, and did nothing wrong..he's still a cog in the great mechanism. he's now a whore for money
>>
>>68970240

>a youtube glitch can make you celebrity

Sigh. Good for him I guess.
>>
>>68975270
Youtube glitch? What?
>>
>>68975308
Not the guy you replied too but its fairly commonly known that pewdiepie had enormous luck with his channel. Right as he was becoming popular yt changed its system in favour of watchtime and not views (thats why videos are so long now). Right in that window he made like 20min Vids when everyone else made 5min Vids which pushed him to the frontpage a lot of times. He then also got onto the horror game hype which also gave him tons of viewers.
>>
>>68970240
>What went wrong?
They tried to take him out of his natural element. He only seems comfortable when he's doing his own thing... anytime i see him in anything that is not his youtube channel he's always just awkward as fuck.
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 323x214) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 323x214
>>68972255
>the one appealing thing about jewtubegreen is the no ads. Something that's been available for free for years thirdparty
>>
I recently watched some of his recent videos and his editing is really good and made me laugh
>>
How could you scare someone who knows he's about to be scared?

I'd rather have a non-staged Scare Tactics. Make him the showrunner introducing each one.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.