[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is The Big Bang Theory proper sitkino? It seems like plebs can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 33.jpg (174 KB, 540x1211) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
174 KB, 540x1211
Is The Big Bang Theory proper sitkino? It seems like plebs can't understand its complexity, maybe because it was made to make smart people laugh
>>
For all the shit we give it, it has its moments. Certainly plenty of cringe to it at times
>>
>>68969924
>make smart people laugh
This sitkino is so advanced it doesn't even need to, the laughs are included in the LaffAMinute™ laugh track. Bazinga!™
>>
>>68969924
I'm going to get shit for this but the first few seasons were great. It wasn't quipcore/memecore like now, it was quite funny with acceptable levels of character development for a sitcom. Sheldon and Penny carried those first few seasons

I love that episode where Penny gets hurt in the shower and Sheldon has to take her to the hospital
>>
>>68969924
Eh. Not that bad. Seems like people love to crowd around something and hate on it just to feel like they're all right.
>>
it's not hilarious but it's alright. The later seasons kind of suck because every episode has no actual plot so it just becomes about a fight about one of their relationships.
>>
Literally shit show. All of the homes are just memes based on pop science. Let Schrödinger's cat. Le double slit. Le heisenberg. It's science jokes for people that dont do science to make them feel smart. Xkcd, despite its politicization, is at least funny to people that work and study science. And then le awkward autismos. Epic
>>
>>68969924
>2016 and thinking laughtracks are acceptable
>a show that panders to a "trendy" demographic like no other

shit bait, 3/10 for making me post
>>
>>68970634
>all the homes
All the jokes*
>>
>>68970634
nice autocorrects faggot
>>
File: you.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>68970634
>>
>>68970380
This is a fair point.

The early seasons had above average sitcom competency.

It's the later seasons that are painfully unfunny and fucking baffling as to why this show is even still on the air.
>>
>>68969924
Is this supposed to be funny post? Sorry, can't tell without laugh in the background.
>>
File: Tony.jpg (65 KB, 652x434) Image search: [Google]
Tony.jpg
65 KB, 652x434
>>68970844
>replying with a picture or animation of a fat man wearing an old-fashioned hat

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.
>>
>>68971173
Mmmmm pasta
>>
>>68969924
>it's smart.
It's not hard to understand that being the nerd is the punchline or awkward interactions because nerdy.
It's for stupid people who think that they are smart.
>>
the guy that made GIFs probably browses tv considering how fucking contrarian he is
>>
>>68971226
good pasta tho senpai
>>
>>68970728
>>68970844
Not an argument
>>
File: 2.jpg (40 KB, 236x661) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
40 KB, 236x661
>>68971259
>Implying this isn't fun and smart

Maybe you're just too stupid to get the clever jokes
>>
Meh out of boredom I sometimes watch it for a bit but it has really become rather boring after the first few seasons.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.