[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ LAWYERS AND SHIIIEEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>>
if the glove ain't bigger it ain't our nigger
>>
>>68969368
NIGGER, PLEASE
>>
>>68969368
No evidence to convict him
>>
>>68969603
He's a nigger must be guilty of something
>>
>>68969368
They is lawyers and shit. I'm a paralegal and our best partner is black, intellectually cucks /pol/ fedoras left and right.
>>
I'm a lawyer and there's this dumb nigger "lawyer" in our district and I fucking lynched his subhuman monkey ass in front of the courthouse.
>>
>>68970196
No you didn't retarded lying faggot
>>
>>68970393
Go rub some cheeto dust on your dick neckbeard some of us are out cleansing society of the filth and actually being productive.
>>
File: 1461800197153.jpg (38 KB, 484x630) Image search: [Google]
1461800197153.jpg
38 KB, 484x630
>>68969368
There are plenty of black lawyers you fucking nigger, know how to meme before doing it
>>
>>68969368
Love this movie, especially when Tom Hanks dies of AIDS
>>
>>68970100
Hope he doesn't turn every court case into MUH RACISM like Cochrane did
>>
>>68970424

Whats wrong with Cheetos?
>>
>>68970100
Are you memeing over here or what?
>>
>>68970502
nothing. it's just a faggy meme that anyone who has an opinion you dont like eats cheetos, hotpockets and moderates malaysian cartoon websites.
>>
>>68969368
I love thinking about how this show plays out if you think that OJ was innocent.
Because suddenly the show is about this famous guy, top of the world, who gets falsely accused by a corrupt system of murdering his wife and some random guy and after being found innocent finds that he's lost everything anyway and has no friends and is a pariah.

It makes it a more interesting show to be honest. Even though that mother fucker was guilty as fuck.
>>
If the dick don't fit, you must acquit

my clients BBC would've stretched this womans tiny vagina ladies and gentleman of the jury
>>
File: troymcclure.jpg (116 KB, 550x410) Image search: [Google]
troymcclure.jpg
116 KB, 550x410
But of course, for that ending to work, you would have to ignore all the Simpson DNA evidence – and that would be downright nutty.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 305x283) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 305x283
>>68970424
Hahaha look at this fucking nigger
>>
>>68970584
nigga what the fuck is dna
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.