[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
What was his fucking problem?
>>
His brother was a huge douchebag and his whole job revolved around dealing with the souls of the dead.
>>
>>68968196
He got the shit job out of posiden and Zeus.
>>
>>68968196
his hair was fire, imagine the pain
>>
Is he the most cucked greek god?
>>
>>68968196
His entire introduction explains it.

He was given a shitty job and wants to take Zeus's place, both to get out of his shitty job and as revenge for being given that job in the first place.
>>
>>68968196
he was balding.
look at that hairline
>>
>>68968326
Most based.
>>
>>68968337
Yeah but why he looked that ugly? I mean, the rest of the gods looked like humans, but he looks like some fucking creep.
>>
>>68968432
He's the villain.
>>
>>68968196
what is his fucking problem?
>>
>>68968326
That would be Ares
>>
>>68968196
He just doesn't understand why people find the plane scene funny.
>>
>>68968432
Propaganda
>>
>>68968196
He disliked baneposting
>>
File: hades.jpg (28 KB, 677x380) Image search: [Google]
hades.jpg
28 KB, 677x380
>greek mythology movie
>Hades is evil
>>
>>68971053

Its difficult to do it any other way due to the way christianity is ingrained in the western counciousness

Ask any person if Hades or Loki is evil and 95% will say yes
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 261x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 261x217
>>68969430
>They didn't use James Woods
>>
Zeus is chad. He doesnt give a f about hades.

Then chads son herc cucks him.
>>
>>68971923
this actor is pretty great though
>>
>>68971044
jej
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.