[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've watched it 3 times and I've come to the conclusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: the-hateful-eight-poster-2.jpg (1 MB, 2500x3704) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight-poster-2.jpg
1 MB, 2500x3704
I've watched it 3 times and I've come to the conclusion you all are too afraid to broach. It's the best Tarantino film to date.

Impeccable performances, frame perfect editing, perfectly complimentary music/sound design, and transfixing scene after transfixing scene.

The only questionable element was the ending, but it served it's purpose. 9.9/10.
>>
Wow such bait very controversy
>>
It's a clear 7/10 bro.
>>
>>68964518
100% honesty. The only honest controversy would be with pulp or kill bill. I still think H8 wins out.
>>
>>68964483
The first part of the movie before the intermission was 10/10.

After the intermission is 5/10.
>>
>>68967450

When was the intermission, I saw it at home.

Also Walton Goggins was great.
>>
>>68964518

Is this 2013?
>>
style over substance garbage, pointless tarantino self-indulgent masturbation, "look ma 70mm!" soulless technical exercise for shallow ""movie buff nerds"", will be rightfully forgotten in 15 years time to be honest
>>
It was the only Tarantino film that I've found boring. The characters were wafer-thin and the dialogue sucked.
>>
>>68964483
It was pretty good. Way better than Django Unchained.
>>
>>68967479
>When was the intermission

After SLJ's monologue about making the Confederate's son suck his big black johnson.
>>
>>68964483
>Impeccable performances
only impeccable performances in the flick were Bruce Dern, Walton Goggins and Tim Roth.
Jackson plays him self(again), Kurt Russell plays a parody of himself, JJL's was average, Michael Madsen and Channing Tatum were shit.
>and transfixing scene after transfixing scene
they were not very transifixing from the very beginning because of the shitty title cards that broke the immersion every single fucking time they appeared, especially the one that comes before Kurt Russell dies of poisoning, because that one spoils what's going to happen in that very "chapter".
Not to mention the annoying, pointless Miike-esque gore, stupid narration, showing the warm black dingus scene, instead of just having Jackson tell the story and make the viewer wonder did the warm black dingus thing really happen.Also the very reason JJL's character is even alive wasn't good enough.

Overall it's a 6/10 at best.
>>
thought the first half was good and the second half was garbage. I usually enjoy Tarantino's movies but this one dragged on and on like a motherfucker.

the ending sucked too. How is it satisfying to watch Daisy hang when she was getting punched, slapped, puked on, and shot throughout the entire movie? I was more relieved that our mutual suffering had finally ended
>>
I enjoyed it more than django or kill bill, that's for sure.

Also what fucking pleb thinks this was boring? Anyone with a brain would be at least interested - if not enthralled with the situation. The whole movie starts with "I got my eyes on you" and stays that way until the bitter end.

And the ending was great. A peckerwood and a nigger coming together with their collective lies and ire for dommergue(?)
>>
>>68969631
The only thing that sucked in the movie was the Confederate's son
>>
normie movie
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.