[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone seen this? what did you think I thought it was alright,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: junglebooktriptychgallery.jpg (237 KB, 800x395) Image search: [Google]
junglebooktriptychgallery.jpg
237 KB, 800x395
anyone seen this? what did you think

I thought it was alright, legitimately scary in some parts but the kid's acting was off in places

I liked Bill Murray and Idris Elba but I thought the rest of the voice acting was a bit shit, especially King Louie. Not even sure why they wasted their money on Scarlett Johansen when she was in it for 5 minutes at most
>>
>>68961379
Thought it was awful.
>>
Hiring famous actors as VAs is such a waste
>>
>>68961379
>Not even sure why they wasted their money on Scarlett Johansen

Ask Marvel, they've been wasting their money on the talentless hack for years.
>>
>>68961379
I watched some trailer where the tiger spoke for 30 seconds and it was so jarring hearing a quiet black British accent coming from something that naturally produces booming roars that I decided then and there that I would never bother watching this. Also slightly put off because Idris Elba has become a PC meme actor.

If King Louie is the oversized orangutan, I'm doubly glad I gave it a pass, because he was the only thing about it that appealed to me.
>>
I thought it was great.
As good as a live action version of Disney orignal Jungle Book that they could ever do'. Given the fact its a live action with animals speaking, yeah its good.

>>68961395
>>68962489
These two clearly don't have childhoods.
>>
>>68962538
The Jungle Book was my childhood when I was like four, I don't fucking remember any of it.

My core childhood memories are of the far superior wildlife content that was Animal Planet in its prime.
>>
>>68961379
Utter shit. But again. It's a kids movie.
>>
>>68962489
Walken's Louie was amazing and he sings the song
>>
>>68962489
>PC meme actor.

Useless label, useless post. Commit suicide.
>>
>>68962489
He's not an orangutan hes a gigantopithecus. You'd know that if you actually watched the movies you bitch and complain about.
>>
Kid was good actor I thought. I liked Ben Kingsley the best.
>>
>>68961379
Literally the only problem I had with it was it was way to short and felt like some characters like Kaa didn't have enough screen time. It would benefit greatly from an extended version. It's still better than all the live action Disney movies.
>>
It had a better James Bond theme than the last couple Bond movies

https://youtu.be/VEgkBetZY-M
>>
>>68964987
Ben Kingsley as Bagheera was top tier

Bill Murray as Baloo was really distracting at first but by the end I liked it.

Lupita as Raksha was great, reminded me of Princess Mononoke

Walken as Louie was easily one of the best parts of the movie

Idris as Shere Khan was a fucking boss
>>
File: Mowglie_resting.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mowglie_resting.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
postin superior adaptation of the books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOo6oKdLCQ
>>
it was in nasty ~24fps which was awful and really undermined how good the movie looked.

they really gotta make shit like this 60fps
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>68961395
An awful movie , for you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.