[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this show literally came out when I was fucking 12 years old,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: simpsons - original.gif (15 KB, 399x229) Image search: [Google]
simpsons - original.gif
15 KB, 399x229
this show literally came out when I was fucking 12 years old, and I thought it was hilarious and the best thing ever..

I'm now FUCKING 45 YEARS OLD. How the fuck is it still on the air with new episodes???!?

PS. I no longer consider it "fun" or "funny"
>>
>>68952230
because it's fun
>>
Seasons 3~10 are great, everything else is bad to trash level. Outside of south park and athf, no animated series on for 10 years or more has been good past the 10th season. Same applies to most sitcoms as well. It's always sunny is now becoming shit since it is past 10 seasons now.
>>
the simpsons drives a merchandise\syndication machine that only thrives when new simspons content is produced and consumed, no matter by who or how much enjoyment is obtained from it

current simpsons is televisual wallpaper, only existing to be half-watched before being immediately forgotten. as long as this happens, the characters will continue to sell merch and new episodes will be included in redistribution packages

so think of the show as a sacrificial lamb slaughtered over and over so that fox can make more money
>>
>>68952252
that was an unsatisfying response
>>
>>68952321
good explanation... actually a great one.
>>
>>68952230
You're too old to be browsing this site.
>>
>>68952379
Anyone over the age of 19 is tbqh
>>
>>68952379
yes, I know, but it still makes my dick hard to talk about waifus, so I'm here.
>>
>>68952321
Bingo. The current shit seasons are only being produced to sell the old DVDs, as people will be yearning for the good episodes. That's why they refused to play reruns on any channels or be available for streaming for so long. They wanted to force people to go out and buy the dvds to see the episodes that are GOOD.
>>
>browsing 4chan over the age of 20

what's wrong with you?
>>
>>68952379
>>68952450
>omg what are old people doing, trying to have fun
>>
>>68952914
we need more oldfags to keep away these 17 year olds with their hot shit retarded opinions
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.