[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 22
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-09-50-00.png (916 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-09-50-00.png
916 KB, 1920x1080
What the fuck?
>>
>>68951999
you think they're serious, because you don't understand irony. it's cool.
>>
Apparently nobody told him that his job is to try to be funny, not an insufferable cunt
>>
>>67241869
Leftists have really jumped the shark these last 5 seasons
>>
>>68952067
if it gets any worse he'll become British
>>
>>68951999
He knows his audience
>>
>>68951999
Gonna need an explanation on what this is.
>>
>>68951999
Are you triggered, anon?
>>
I'm working on a theory right now based on observing some former friends. Let me know what you think.

When you look at people like this pooloo here, their social media is bursting with comments regarding this being racist, that being sexist, that other thing being offensive in some other way and so on. You can't help but wonder: Why would somebody invest so much energy and time just to be offended? The answer: Those people are incapable of feeling like normal people would. Hear me out.

When you look at them, they are usually the most boring, creatively bankrupt people you can think of. For most of their lives, they didn't have a single individual thought. They most likely work mundane jobs in tech or internet media, are well-off, but not exactly rich. Those people are automatons without a worry in the world. Empty shells that rejoiced upon memes becoming popular since now they finally had something resembling humor. Something in their lives made them emotionally impotent, unable to experience true love or happiness, or even satisfaction upon overcoming a struggle. That's because they never had a real struggle to begin with. Practically everything was handed to them. They never experienced a serious loss or setback. They live steady lives and yet they feel miserable all the time. Those people are so boring, so motherfucking dull that they have nothing that excites them in any way. Nothing except for the dramas they create over supposed isms.

It's like the two minute hate in 1984, but slightly more sophisticated. As a reminder: Our subjects believe themselves to be the center of the world, so they think they can solve them by passionately tweeting about them, or blogging about them on Tumblr. And because actual activism requires sacrifices, that's all they ever do. They're too used to being comfortable.

It's a perfect system for somebody who might as well kill himself. They're the Don Quixotes of our time.
>>
>>68952999
Cringeworhty, you're as tedious as the fucking liberals
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 268x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 268x310
>>68951999

>mfw the people who came up with the failure that was #TheTriggering are some of the most easily triggered people on earth

Bravo Lucas
>>
>has Anita and black lives matter leader on his show

Holy fuck why is this allowed?
>>
>>68953042
>made a bunch of college cucks triggered as fuck
>failure
Lmao

Why don't you go back to tumblr?
Seriously why do you continue to stay on this website if it triggers you so much?
>>
>>68953042
The funniest thing is they don't realize the SJWs are just plain smarter than they are.
>>
>>68953190
Looks like you're triggered.
>>
>>68953191
>tom_hardy_warning_furiosa_about_bait.gif
>>
>>68952999
Too true I would say more but I feel like my energy is lost
>>
>>68953191
> samefagging
>I went to genders studies class and got myself into loads of debt so I'm smarter than you
Lmao

>>68953237
Looks like you're projecting.
:^)
>>
>>68951999
It's...

it's satire, anon.

It's really obviously satire.

How do /pol/acks consistently fail to understand extremely obvious jokes? Horsehoe theory really must be accurate, since neither SJWs nor anyone in the alt-right seems to actually be able to comprehend a joke.
>>
>>68953042
I admit one thing triggers me is hypocrisy it erodes any credibility the left had now they are just extremists
>>
>>68953284
>n-n-no you
Nope, you're definitely triggered.
>>
>>68952999
I think so too.

I've come to the conclusion that those people feel validated/alive when they complain and are offended. So they keep looking for things to be pissed about constantly.
>>
>>68953190
Why u triggered tho?
>>
>>68952999
Embarrassing. I guess you don't see the irony in your post.
>>
>>68953284

Except that SJWs are legitimately, and observably smarter than alt-right manbabies. Half the stuff /pol/ gets triggered over is satire they're just too dumb to pick up on.
>>
>everyone who disagrees with me is an extremist
>>
>>68953335
I know but the scary thing is people take this shit to heart and the fun ends when your job does. I wonder what race ,sex orient, and whatever, will report about the uptick in white straight male suicide when it becomes a glaring fact . inb4 Jew meddeling
>>
>>68953439
/tv/ is supposed to be his safe space, anon. Check your privilege.
>>
>>68953335

It starts out as satire, but SJWs take it to heart and start spewing it out as a valid base for their twisted opinions.

Kinda like how actors just used to use cigars and cigarettes as props, but they realized it was also promoting smoking in the public.
>>
>>68953536
Which is why you're resorting to ad hominem, right? Because you are so conclusively and unassailable correct you don't even need any kind of proof. Oh wait...
Here's a video of an alt-left adult-child getting agitated by someone else having a different opinion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
Please provide conclusive proof there are more of these types of mental midgets on the right than on the left. Otherwise I'll be forced to assume you're full of shit.
>>
File: fooking wot.jpg (28 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
fooking wot.jpg
28 KB, 768x768
>>68953712
>>
>>68953816
>triggered
>>
>>68953816

>>>/pol/
>>>Breitbart

Their idea of biting, cutting edge humor is calling people cuckolds on the internet and drawing Pepe the frog as Trump. The fact that so many left-wing clickbait sites are as successful as they are is a testament by itself to just how gullible and stupid right-wingers are. Honestly this thread itself should be proof enough.
>>
>>68953844
Yeah, I legit think that they don't understand that they sound exactly like SJWs at this point.

I mean, look at this bullshit:
>>68953658
>>68953712
And explain to me how it sounds any different from the oh-so-common SJW refrain of "WAHHH, you can't make that joke because it's just a joke now, but those words really could hurt some people in my imaginary fantasy headcannon universe, WAAHHH!"

I just don't get it. /pol/ laughs long and hard (quite rightfully) at the inability of SJWs to accept right-leaning raunchy jokes/ironic jokes/satire, and then turn around and use the EXACT SAME REASONS AS THE SJWS to oppose left-leaning rauncy jokes/ironic jokes/satire. It's nuts!
>>
>>68953980
Their idea of biting, cutting edge humor is calling people shitlords on the internet and drawing Donald Trump as Hitler. The fact that so many right-wing clickbait sites (Breitbart, Druge Report, Daily Stormer, WSJ online, the Daily Mail, /pol/) are as successful as they are is a testament by itself to just how gullible and stupid left-wingers are. Honestly Tumblr itself should be proof enough.

Nice opinions dude.
>>
>>68952038
It's more the extreme passive aggressiveness that's supposed to pass for humour that's baffling.

What's ironic is they are doing the exact same thing they are criticizing: negatively generalizing certain groups of people.
>>
>>68952999
I've seen this pasta before and I never quite understood

>They're the Don Quixotes of our time.
Can someone explain this?
>>
File: 1391204419544.jpg (60 KB, 473x312) Image search: [Google]
1391204419544.jpg
60 KB, 473x312
>>68952999

>he wrote this for the Kumail thread
>it got deleted before he could post it
>he was so proud, so sure that he had written something good he saved it for future use

Wow.
>>
File: Woodward and Redford.jpg (31 KB, 460x260) Image search: [Google]
Woodward and Redford.jpg
31 KB, 460x260
Tumblr jargon has also infected the Australian senate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyQpRfaGnw&app=desktop
>>
>>68954170
Don Quixote lived in a fantasy world of his own making
>>
>>68953536
>satire they're just too dumb to pick up on.
The irony of someone who takes /pol/ seriously and talks about it like an organized movement.

>manbabies
Is this supposed to be an insult? If you want to actually insult them, tell them they are acting like women.
>>
>>68953874
You could not have proved his point any more perfectly.
>>
>>68953995
/pol/ has always been very consistent in its opinion and that's wanting whatever is and isn't acceptable to be consistent.

Basically. They want everything to be fair game, or nothing, no half and half (ie no problem making fun of white people but literally hitler if you say anything about black people). Consistency is their driving motivation.
>>
>>68951999
Anyone have a link to the clip? Was he trying to crack fun at how out of hand micro aggression as a concept have gotten or is he trying to package liberal vocabulary as humor for the masses?
>>
>>68954232
Should have just said "cunts a word too"
>>
>>68952876
kek
>>
>>68954466
I haven't seen colberts but if it's anything like will wheat ones, it's the later
>>
>>68952038
Oh wow..kys anytime now my man
>>
>>68952876
#bantz
>>
File: literally 4chan the image.png (256 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
literally 4chan the image.png
256 KB, 500x380
>>68953980
>i am le smart liberal
>>
File: kenankek.jpg (82 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kenankek.jpg
82 KB, 400x400
>>68954218
>>
>>68954379
I'd agree with that sentiment, and it's one of the things I like--or at least used to like--about /pol/.

But with the recent influx of newfriends to the board a lot of the board identity has been lost, and the old libertarian-leaning old guard, who wanted consistency if it meant disagreement more than they wanted agreement if it meant hypocrisy have been replaced by a lot of neo-cons and alt-righters who want the reverse: agreement at all costs, even if it means hypocrisy and betrayal of core beliefs.

So many threads there now are just intolerable, filled to the brim with people who clearly are new there from other sites, hearing it's a mecca for Trump and alt-right ideas, leaving the place riddled with ideological inconsistency. It's a real shame to see what the conservative side of this site, formerly one of the bastions of conservative free thought, has fallen to.
>>
>>68954283
>his point
*your* point
>>
>>68954629
Nope, my point.
>>
>>68954650
Yes, that was the implication.
>>
File: merely pretending.jpg (64 KB, 871x653) Image search: [Google]
merely pretending.jpg
64 KB, 871x653
>>68952038
>>
>Alt right
>Some tiny fringe group who complain about progressives and hate niggers
>Progressives
>A loud minority who advocate for censorship, advocate for mass uncontrolled immigration, denial of a platform to RICHARD DAWKINS and hate CIS white men.

>b...but the SJWs are as bad as the alt right

Fuck off. The SJWs HAVE the power. As soon as the alt right have the power to DO something other than bitch on some shitty forum I'll take them seriously.
>>
>>68952876
As a brit, can confirm
>>
>>68954698
There's more than one person calling you a fuckwit. Hard to imagine huh?
>>
>>68954830
Likewise, you thick triggered nigger.

You're not fooling anyone with your samefagging.
>>
>>68953980
>The fact that so many left-wing clickbait sites are as successful as they are
Like Gawker, Salon, VICE, Buzzfeed, etc?
all failing.
http://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2016/04/16/left-wing-new-media-bubble-bursting-buzzfeed-gawker-salon-in-trouble/

clearly cutting edge humor is calling people "pissbabies" and drinking out of "white tears" mugs

I think you're mad that you're losing the culture war now that it's out in the open. People see how you really look and think (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I) and you are now getting rightfully laughed at.
>>
>>68954745
The cucking is real
>>
>>68954698
No, you see multiple people in this very thread hold opinions contrary to your own and are able to defend them in a competent and erudite manner. As terrifying as this may seem and as easy as it is to hide behind the accusation of "samefag", you are actually opposed by two (2) ideological opponents in this in late night intellectual riposte.

Yes, I *am* making fun of you.
>>
>>68952876

How to be rich

>Be British
>CIS gendered white male
>Have Alt left ideas
>Lose all integrity
>Get a show and tell other CIS gendered white males how awful they are for not supporting Islam. Or BLM.

Works every time.
>>
>>68954170
Inventing enemies to fight so you can be the knight in shining armor you wish you were.
>>
>>68954812
>Fuck off. The jews HAVE the power
ftfy
>>
>>68954608
twas Mooty killed the beast
>>
>>68954863
Nigger isn't a very nice word. Thank god you're defending SJWs on 4chan, otherwise people might think you're a racist.
>>
>>68954913
>defend them in a competent and erudite manner.
Lel.

All you have succeeded in doing is confirming that you're every bit as sensitive and easily triggered as SJWs.
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1359x1032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1359x1032
>>68954863
Whatever you say faggot
>>
>>68954950
>Thank god you're defending SJWs on 4chan
I'd challenge you to prove this, but as it has not happened, it's a wasted task.

Nice try though, nigger.
>>
>>68953980

>Right wing humour is bad

Could you point me in the direction of a hilarious left wing comedian please? Ze needs to mind my safe space and trigger warnings, and can't offend anyone. The new Ghostbusters movie looks brilliant, but I was hoping you could let me know what you find left wing and funny! Thanks :)
>>
>>68954608
Yes /pol/ has seemed to loose it way a bit but that old guard is still around, once the American electon has come and gone I imagine the new friends will leave and it will return to it's more rational conservative roots.
>>
>>68954986
Then why are you accusing me and this guy >>68954973 of samefagging in lieu of refuting anything we've said?
>>
>>68955007
What is right-wing humour? Is it like Chubby Brown who jokes about pakis and shoving his boot up his mother-in-law's cunt?
>>
>>68955061
I would point to Bill Burr as mainstream right-wing comedian.
>>
>>68954894

>Fat batter lady screaming at some normal right speakers

Is this our generation now? She's going to scream 'hate speech' because she doesn't agree? Only stopping because she ran out of breath?

Holy shit, the left is a childish, emotion driven ideology at the moment. It needs a reform.
>>
>>689550567
It's a very back & white world you live in isn't it?
I've not defended SJWs, they're as fucking pathetic as your types.
>>
>>68954812
>Alt-right
>tiny
Anon, how do you think Trump is winning right now? A large portion of his voterbase are alt-right. Hell, Trump himself is an alt-right candidate: nationalistic, isolationist, and race supremacist with a strong push for national defense and economic independence (all very much part of the alt-right ideology)

I would be interested to see where you're getting you're information from, that SJWs are a far larger group than the alt-right, considering SJWs are a laughingstock even on the left, while the alt-right has had quite a bit of political clout for close to a decade now.

I suspect it's confirmation bias, but who knows, maybe you're actually on to something.
>>
>>68955061

Honestly, the best comedians don't really have an ideology. Everything and everyone deserves to be laughed at, and is everyone's right to laugh at them.

Off the top of my head Steve Crowder seems to be pretty conservative.
>>
>>68954964
If you didn't pick that the verbosity was ironic, you might have Asperger Syndrome, senpai.
>>
>>68955112
The whole world needs nuclear armageddon but we're going to have to just keep living on this planet of retards because nobody has the courage to end it all.
>>
>>68955178
>if i get laughed at, i'll cry and act like it was meant to be something else

Not working, /pol/tard.
>>
>>68953335
This.
>>
>>68955157
So because an outside candidate thats being blasted by the media is getting some votes that somehow means they have power? Fuck you are dumb. If the alt right had any power, do you think trump would be universally be vilified as much as he has? I mean even you have bough into shit like "isolationist and racial supremacist" when he isn't either of those things (and I don't think you know what "isolationist" even means, it doesn't have anything to do with immigration)
>>
>>68955172
Yeah, Crowder and Burr work pretty well as right-wing comedians who are actually good.

On the left-wing side, I'm having trouble coming up with any recent good ones. Carlin and Williams were both extremely funny liberal comedians, but both are dead now, so I don;t really think they count. Plus, Carlin was more moderate than anything. He generally pissed on conservatives a bit more than liberals, and espoused fairly liberal beliefs, but he loved to offend, and thus would probably hate the new liberal safe-space culture.

Maybe Hannibal Burress for the liberal side? He's fairly hit-or-miss for me, but when he hits, there's just something about his delivery that leaves me in tears.
>>
File: tumblr_mcdn9q9N0g1r3jdkc[1].png (18 KB, 265x259) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcdn9q9N0g1r3jdkc[1].png
18 KB, 265x259
>>68955228
Congratulations on being too stupid argue with. You "win".
>>
File: 1228158686146.jpg (43 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1228158686146.jpg
43 KB, 640x616
>americans
>comedy
>>
>>68955157

>Alt right ideology

I would argue the alt right is such a small fringe group is dosent really have a coherent list of ideologys. Not that I wish to defend them, obviously the alt right are just a bit silly.

I would also disagree that trump is in any way alt right: he's just normal left. Ten years ago he would have been a mediocre republican candidate. I can't disagree he's nationalistic, or wants American independence, because he's very clear he dose.

I would like to point the POWER progressives seem to have. I'm not saying there are a lot of them: but they seem to have an influence in education, media, and (Dare I say it) the gaming community.

I would argue that the fact Trump is being crucified by the media at the moment is proof progressives have the power.
>>
>>68955407
You've been BTFO routinely throughout this thread, anon.
>>
>>68955450
In what universe? Because not only have you failed to prove the original assertion (i.e. that there are more emtionally stunded children on the right than the left, you called samefag and were proven wrong, and all you seem to have are ad hominem attacks and le epic BTFO meme. Basically the only thing you have going for you is that I keep replying to your shit posts and I'm only doing that because I have insomnia and currently have nothing better to do.
>inb4 in this one
>>
>>68955572
>i-i-i-i'm not triggered, honesty
>>
File: tumblr_mah2pfwEc01rn8uag[1].png (8 KB, 448x435) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mah2pfwEc01rn8uag[1].png
8 KB, 448x435
>>68955653
I'm really not, dude.
>>
>>68953376
Wow, you really are retarded.
>>
>>68953712
Yes, that's exactly the same thing. You're such le Einstein.

>>68953816
>this video proves how right i am despite not understanding the initial argument
>>
>>68955572
>>68955653
>>68955684
I can't tell which of you is the liberal one and which of you is the conservative one anymore.

This may be a sign that I'm too drunk and tired, and should probably retire to my bed. Either that, or it's a cue that both of you have reached a point in your argument where you're wasting your time arguing over nothing. Or it could be both. I leave that up to you, gentlemen.

>>68955446
I like what you're saying. I still disagree on some of the minutiae, but overall, your points are pretty valid. Only thing I'd disagree with wholeheartedly is Trump being a leftist, because unless you mean leftist in the European sense, that doesn't seem right to me.

Get it? "Right"? Because he's right-wing? Ah, I just kill myself...
>>
>>68955684
>if i tell people i'm not triggered despite my contrary behaviour, maybe people will believe me
>>
>>68955754
>I can't tell which of you is the liberal one and which of you is the conservative one anymore.
I'm neither.

Is that how it works in your world with your limited and juvenile life experiences; you're either liberal or conservative?
>>
>>68955798
fine, more liberal or more conservative. Since one of you is clearly more one than the other. Which is what I meant. Thanks for being semantic.

Anyway, good night....!
>>
>>68955739
You're argument is "the left is smarter than the right because the right is immature and gets trolled by satire" and I posted a video of an immature leftist getting trolled hard by a professional agitator and challenged you to prove that immaturity and attacking satirical strawmen are traits exclusive or at least quantifiablly more common amongst the political right. You have yet to do so.
>>
>>68955858
Literally makes no fucking sense. How do you conclude someone is more liberal or more conservative if they state both SJWs and the /pol/ weirdos are essentially as pathetic as each other?
>>
>>68955893
>You're argument is...
Oh dear.

Sorry, that's not "my" argument at all.
>>
>>68955905
Why don't you get off the internet and try and find someone to have sex with you?
>>
>>68955935
Like your mother?
>>
>>68955933
Ok, "the" argument.
Fucking semanticsnazis.
>>
>Criticises fields for being nothing but route memorization
>Major in humanities

I'll never understand west coast white people.
>>
>>68955893
>you're

Fucking get off the internet, nigger.
>>
>>68955960
You mean the other anon's argument you've failed to understand?
>>
>>68953190

You seem triggered
>>
File: laffing in ur face.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
laffing in ur face.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>68956017
>>
>>68955984
Goddammit, everything I've ever believed, everything I've ever written, everything I've held to be true is now untrue all because of one tiny grammatical error.

Oh wait....
>>
>>68956017
No you do.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>68955984
>>
>>68956012
Explain how I mischaracterized the other anon's argument. I'm waiting.
>>
>>68953191
>SJWs
>Smart people

Pick one
>>
>>68955984

CRAWWWWWWWLIIIINNNNNGGGGG
>>
K keep me posted for
Colberts niggerspeak
>>
>>68951999
who is he even any more
>>
>>68956369

>it's an "anon gets mad and quotes everyone" episode
>>
>>68956369
Impressive--if mildly autistic--dedication!

You missed some at the beginning, though. Or was that just a word count issue?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
>>68956369

>tfw on mobile, and can't rip into the triggered anon.
>>
>>68956369
>>68956402
>>68956424
>>68956430

Samefag
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 360x360
>>68956451

>Le samefag response.

Maybe people just disagree with you lad.
>>
>>68956451
?
??
???
????
?????
??????
???????
????????
?????????

you seem rustled
>>
File: 1458639017303.webm (194 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1458639017303.webm
194 KB, 600x366
>>68954232
>>
>>68956451
>>68956493
>>68956496

Samefag
>>
File: 1427777912432.gif (2 MB, 425x233) Image search: [Google]
1427777912432.gif
2 MB, 425x233
>>68956507
>>
>>68956521
what the hell is that thing
>>
>>68956507
>>68954232

Samefag
>>
>>68956369
Fuck off back to /pol/, you cretin.
>>
File: typicalsjw.jpg (180 KB, 1660x1116) Image search: [Google]
typicalsjw.jpg
180 KB, 1660x1116
>>68956534
Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo
>>
File: 1451168433559.png (1 MB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
1451168433559.png
1 MB, 854x960
>>68956583
>>
>>68951999

That show never exceeded Colbert's old show and now it's been going downhill. It's dull and almost vitrol now. What happened?
>>
>>68956369
Lmao@ur life
>>
>>68956369
literally all me pham
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUBoWi37Y8o
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.