[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mads Mikkelsen WON'T return to TV - unless it's for Hannibal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, the 50-year-old star of both the big and small screens explained how the calibre of the psychological horror series has raised the bar too high for him to consider further TV work.

>Although, he admitted he would consider another project, as long as it is of the same quality.

>"It's hard to go back to TV when you've done something as complete as Hannibal," he said. "It was everything I could dream of in a role. I'm going back to film until something as radical comes up, which may very well be more Hannibal."

BASED MADS
>>
>>68947926
Absolute fucking madman
>>
>>68947926
Once you work in film, going back to tv hurts your career more than helps it. It makes sense that it would take a legitimate attempt at tv "kino" to make him come back to it.
>>
>>68947926
>Mads Mikkelsen WON'T return to TV
>he admitted he would consider another project, as long as it is of the same quality.
What a stupid article.
>>
>>68948316
>hurts your career
>in the golden age of TV
>All the Walking Pleb and Game of Groans actors getting film work left and right
>Jon Hamm on the A-list

Nice job
>>
>>68948316
see
>>68948375
mads is an exception. because he can act
>>
>>68948375
>Walking Pleb and Game of Groans

Nice puns reddit

Even though those shows are popular, actors in them have tried to transition to movies with disastrous results

"Golden age of television" is a meme for people who don't know any better
>>
>>68948375
>All the Walking Pleb and Game of Groans actors getting film work left and right
>Jon Hamm on the A-list
kek they arent in a god damn thing
>>
Is Hannibal kino?
>>
Hannibal sucked dick
>>
>would only come back for gay fanfiction
>>
Hannibal declined sharply after the first season and went straight into the shitter with the third. Fuller made the series gorgeous, but he strayed too far from the source material and made a lot of bad decisions.
>>
Well, Bryan Fuller is the showrunner of the new Star Trek series.

Based Mads as a Starfleet Captain? I'd give my left nut for that
>>
>>68949004
Nigga what are you even trying to say, second season was better than the first and Red Dragon was great.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.