[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you fuck this up? I know! Throw in Jesse Eisenberg playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 5SWV4NX.jpg (86 KB, 595x786) Image search: [Google]
5SWV4NX.jpg
86 KB, 595x786
How do you fuck this up?

I know! Throw in Jesse Eisenberg playing himself and shoehorn WonderJew and the Junkless Potato Monster at the end!
>>
They wanted the Marvel crowd, even though Nolan proved they didn't need it.
>>
fan edit when
>>
>>68947326
well considering all the fanedits were taken down, gonna be hard to upload new ones
>>
I was thinking the other day how this movie was 3 movies I never wanted to see. I never wanted to see a Batman v Superman film. I never wanted to see a Dark Knight Returns adaptation and I never wanted to see the Death of Superman story. All three of those and more were hamfisted to fuck in this movie so I feel pretty good knowing that based on how poorly this was received I don't have to worry about them trying hose three shitty ideas again.
>>
>>68947350
>>68947326
I mean the link where i used to view movie fanedits is all gone
>>
File: 1462062504088[1].jpg (3 MB, 3943x3174) Image search: [Google]
1462062504088[1].jpg
3 MB, 3943x3174
>>68926032
>>68926142
>>68926193
>>68926240
>>68926294
>>68926340
>>68926395
>>68926431
>>68926481
>A reading from the Acts of Man of Steel
>Scene 2:13: Selected passages

>3 And I heard a loud voice from the cinema saying, "Look! Snyder's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and Snyder himself will be with them and be their saviour.

>4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more repetitive or safe or cheap comedy or quips, for the old order of Marvel movies has passed away."

>13 And so they hated him, and persecuted him. The critics crucified him and threw rotten tomatoes at him.

>14 But he persevered and gained strength from the audience, and so we will persevere.

>15 And he stands by the right side of the spirit of Kino, and draws inspiration from it, and so will his followers.

>22 During the filming of the port battle at Batman v Superman, Snyder was found wandering along the port.

>23 In one of such instances he walked on water while carrying an IMAX camera on one hand, which greatly terrified his cast and crew at that time.

>24 Affleck, out of fear, shouted "Snyder, if it is you, tell me to come to the water!"

>25 "Come". Snyder said.

>26 Affleck stepped on the water and walked for a few feet but then sank. He cried out "Snyder, hast thou forsaken me? Save me, oh dear brother!"

>27 Immediately Snyder reached out his hand and caught him.

>28 Snyder exclaimed, "Bin Muhammad Afflecki, why did you doubt?"

>29 And so the heretic one vowed to spread the word.
>>
>>68947388
>>68947326
https://vimeo.com/164663079
>>
>>68947212
Is that Bin in the suit?
>>
>>68947374
If you saw a 90 minute movie with the story told from the perspective of Bruce, no Lois going to Africa with gun bullet subplot, no Senator at all in the movie - would you then appreciate it more?
>>
>>68947212
Does it really bother you that Doomsday had no penis?
>>
>>68947433

It should have been a Batman solo film with Superman as the villain from Bruce's point of view and the fight at the end over ideologies.
>>
>>68947407
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS BOOK!
>>
>>68947433
Maybe. Snyder really wanted to make a Batman film and either he or the higher ups at Warner Bros really wanted to play catch up to Marvel and that probably damaged it the most. I feel if Snyder did get to make it just a 90 minute Batman film it would have been even more Dark Knight Returns than it already was.

I'm just happy that the future of the DC universe is looking promising cause it can really only go up from here.
>>
>>68947600
What what you say now. The flash looks like shit and we haven't really seen any of Aquaman or Cyborg. You know Justice LEague is just going to be more of WB trying to cash in on Avengers with out setting the characters up properly.
>>
File: doc-manhattan-750x401.jpg (40 KB, 750x401) Image search: [Google]
doc-manhattan-750x401.jpg
40 KB, 750x401
>>68947435

Yeah.
>>
>>68947600
>DC universe is looking promising
They blew ther wad they have nothing else coming except more Batman which is the only thing WB gets right

People dont want more grim dark shitty asshole Superman
>>
File: batman-superman-who-wins-5.jpg (233 KB, 736x696) Image search: [Google]
batman-superman-who-wins-5.jpg
233 KB, 736x696
I think more elements of Hush might have made a better story.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.