[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had no idea that the villain in the Shaggy Dog was Robert Downey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I had no idea that the villain in the Shaggy Dog was Robert Downey Jr. Was this his real comeback guys?
>>
>they photo shopped his eyes on the dog
>>
>>68946940
Best RDJ role is still the gay friend in Back to School
>>
Iron Man was an amazing comeback for him, rivaled by mcconaughey with True Detective and Interstellar.
>>
>>68947042

>mcconaughey
>Not Killer Joe
>>
>>68947042
>Iron Man was an amazing comeback for him
Yeah. But what if that's what they want you to think and Shaggy Dog was his real comeback.
>>
>>68947256
>mcconaughey
>Not Killer Joe
>No Mud
>No Dallas Buyer Club
>No The Lincoln Lawyer
>No True Detective
>No Interestellar
>No Wolf of Wall Street where he outacted Leo in his 2 minute role
>>
>>68946940
no, Zodiac was his real comeback.
>>
File: rdjkkbb_2005.jpg (47 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
rdjkkbb_2005.jpg
47 KB, 1360x768
>>68947661
>zodiac (2007)
>kiss kiss bang bang (2005)
bruh
>>
>>68946940
That dog looks really fucking creepy
>>
>>68946940
where did it go wrong for RDJ
>>
File: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (70 KB, 580x467) Image search: [Google]
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
70 KB, 580x467
>>68946940
> Turn into an animal
> "Who let the Dogs out" starts playing
>>
>>68946940
You have to remember that after his struggles in the 90s/early 2000s, RDJ had to work extra fucking hard to prove that he was legit. Mel Gibson wanted to cast him as the lead in his remake of The Singing Detective, but no insurance company was willing to cover RDJ (only for an obscene amount of money at least) because his last fuckup on Ally McBeal was still in recent memory. Instead Mel put up his own money to cover RDJ's insurance for the studio because he believed in him. It paid off and The Singing Detective was RDJ's first real job after that ordeal. That movie led to Gothika, The Shaggy Dog, Zodiac, and finally Iron Man. That's why RDJ came out hard in defense of Mel after the jew thing. Mel gave him yet another chance and proved that he could straighten his act out.

So yeah, RDJ had to take some shitty jobs in order to prove he was clean and could be reliable.
>>
>>68948259
Tropic Thunder was also 2008, Based Mel by the way
>>
>>68946940
BANE?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.