[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Colbert and Stewart fought against the establi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (35).jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (35).jpg
35 KB, 480x360
Remember when Colbert and Stewart fought against the establishment and weren't anti free speech cucks that bought into the lexicon and conspiracy theories of the neo liberal establishment that they belong to?

What the fuck happened? It used to be funny in the 2000s when there were actual targets. They didn't even target people for being on the right, they just targeted stupid people who couldn't justify their positions and said dumb shit. Now they're just strawman reddit pandering.

https://youtu.be/qg0r2smZeLI
>>
>>68946136
Wtf? It linked to the fucking ad.

https://youtu.be/gdzsdaTmvKE
>>
>>68946136
>when Colbert and Stewart fought against the establishment
No, I do not. They were always establishment.
>>
>>68946136
>Remember when Colbert and Stewart fought against the establishment

This literally never happened.
>>
>>68946136
Contrary to what /pol/ wants to believe, blacks and women are not "the establishment" and you are not being rebellious by attempting to reinstate white maledom as a dominant force.
>>
Someone explain the Lemonade thing. This all seems like a fake controversy to boost sales.
>>
>>68947865
>Contrary to what /pol/ wants to believe, blacks and women are not "the establishment"

No, but liberals are and use blacks and women as their shields.
>>
>I can't make of anyone but myself or I'll get protested

Kimmel is pretty good but his writers still make shitty SJW sketches like that pay gap one.
>>
>>68947865

reddit is down the hall and to the left. cuck.
>>
>>68948009
This would be the same Reddit that is essentially the new headquarters for the Trump campaign?
>>
>>68948061
Reddit feels much more like pro Sanders. Or that walking vagina Cruz.
>>
>>68948080
/r/the_donald is by far the fastest-growing subreddit on the site and dominates the front page each day.
>>
>>68948130
Considering how often they mimic everything we do, I'm not surprised.
>>
>white mansplains
Holy shit lmao

Why is the world's so cucky now?
>>
>>68948130
Yeah, with memes, I don't support Trump but I'll upvote their posts because they are genuinely funny a lot of the time.
>>
>>68947953
Hope the fuck is the pay gap still taken seriously?
>>
>>68948450
>I don't support Trump
I don't ever want to see you or your wife's son here again.
>>
>>68947865
Blacks are debatable, women will always be the establishment
>>68947800
Not during the Bush years
>>68948528
Trump's better than bernie and Cliton but he's still a stupid walking meme who would pimp his daughter for the jews at the NSA
>>
File: TedCruzWide.jpg (273 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
TedCruzWide.jpg
273 KB, 1024x680
>>68948578
>Trump's better than bernie and Cliton but he's still a stupid walking meme who would pimp his daughter for the jews at the NSA

Better a meme than a sniveling pussy.
>>
>>68949138
>if I look like I've already lost, maybe I'll win!

I really hope Ted doesn't make it. What a faggot.
>>
>>68949163
He might not even be a bad president, supposedly he's pretty smart, but he's too opportunistic and untrustworthy. He'd be a second Nixon.
>>
>>68946136
>Now they're just strawman pandering
>now

They've always pandered to liberals desperate to have their views regurgitated to them.
>>
Can you imagine being so stupid you think that a designed by committee piece of commercial art is beyond reproach? That certain races can't analyze of criticize it, because its primary performer is black?
>>
>>68948387
>they mimic us
This is what cucks believe
>>
>>68946136
When you are in power I support free speech because it agrees with my ideals. When I am in power I support censorship because it agrees with my ideals.
>>
>>68949375
>just strawman pandering
>stawman
>pandering
what the fuck?
>>
>>68949278
He's a fucking liar.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.