[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they making her so likeable? Remember when she was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: cersei.jpg (271 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
cersei.jpg
271 KB, 1536x864
Why are they making her so likeable?

Remember when she was the main villain of the series?
>>
>>68945522
Because, after all these years, she's finally reaping the consequences of her actions without enacting some full retard plan to seize power again.

Don't worry, the balance will redress soon.
>>
>>68945522
>cersei will never sexually humiliate you
;_;
>>
>>68945522
I want to suck her clit like a hot cock
>>
>>68945522
Because that's what happens in the books
>>
>>68945656
same
>>
>>68945638

;_;
>>
>saying anything negative about women

hahahahaha welcome to 2016 western culture hahahahaha!
>>
She's always been sympathetic despite being a bitch.
>>
>>68945522
Shit happens, faggot. Cry more.
>>
>>68945522
They're building her up as a vulnerable human character before killing her off, as opposed to Joffrey being a prat to the very end.
>>
>>68945522
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl powaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>68945522
Because she's not a 1 dimensional villain, never has been. We only got that impression from characters POVs who were being manipulated or didn't like her
>>
splitting characters into hero or villian roles based on how much you like or dislike them is pleb.
>>
File: tfw.png (148 KB, 398x297) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
148 KB, 398x297
>If it weren't for my children, I would have thrown myself from the highest tower in the Red Keep. They're the reason I'm alive. Even Joffrey.

>I used to spend hours looking at him. His wisps of hair, his tiny little hands and feet. He was such a jolly little fellow. You always hear the terrible ones were terrible babies. ‘We should have known, even then we should have known.’ It’s nonsense. Whenever he was with me, he was happy.

>And no one can take that away from me. Not even Joffrey.

Cersei is a fucking terrible person but no matter how bad she gets she won't be as bad as her life was so I always end up feeling bad for her. I was raging at the screen during the walk of shame.
>>
>>68945853
Females are strong as hell desu
>>
>>68945638
>white people
>>
>>68946545
yeah, right LMAO
>>
>Cersei will never follow the books' ironic path of becoming another Robert, a fat promiscuous drunk who's shit at ruling
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_P0hkDmAG0
>>
>>68947779
Hurrrrrrr shes so human and Jaime is a monster
>>
>>68945522

ITT: people who didn't read the books.

You can feel pity towards Cersei, but shes not only a terrible human being, shes fucking incompetent and going literally mad in the books.
>>
They are making her a more relatable character out of deference to the actress

It's lame desu
>>
>>68945522
She's not likeable at all. But as long as she is pitted against those bible thumping shitstains, I will be rooting for her.
>>
>>68948094
Ikr, I thought this season would be the one where she finally gets put in her place for all the shit she caused.
I want to see her crying and getting gang-banged by beggars, not living a comfy life on her road to redemption.
>>
File: (you).jpg (1 MB, 2160x2817) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1 MB, 2160x2817
>>68948248
>>
>>68945522
It's not really a story with heroes and villains, but D&D are trying really hard to make it that way.
>>
>>68945522
They are not making her likeable. But they have introduced many striaght up bad guys like the boltons so she looks alright when compared to them
>>
>>68948362
I don't hate them because they're religious, dipshit. I like the devotees of the Lord of Light and the Old Gods.

But the Seven are clearly bullshit and the Sparrows just want everyone else to be as miserable as they are.
>>
File: Lena-Headey-Feet-1013488.jpg (643 KB, 1507x2250) Image search: [Google]
Lena-Headey-Feet-1013488.jpg
643 KB, 1507x2250
i'd lick her momfeet, would you?
>>
>making her so likable

She isn't likable. No one can "make" her likable again. She's a piece of shit character and deserves everything that comes her way.
>>
>>68947973
This.
>>
>>68948482
only if she called me her little sissy slut
>>
>>68948543
gay
>>
File: Lena-Headey-Feet-1105818.jpg (93 KB, 1000x1010) Image search: [Google]
Lena-Headey-Feet-1105818.jpg
93 KB, 1000x1010
>>68948543
there's nothing submissive about cute feet lad. and she posts her naked feet to social media frequently so it's something that she'd enjoy to.
>>
>>68945522
Cersei has always been lickable m8
>>
>>68945951
Joff was a cunt to no end, at least Cersei did what she did to ensure the safety of her children. What better way to do so than an entire realm underneath you?
>>
>>68949713
Cersei's treatment of Margery was based on jealousy and in the books, the prophecy she received as a kid about being replaced by a more beautiful queen. She wasn't doing it in Tommen's interest even if she might have framed it in those terms.
>>
>>68946596
If you're a darkie, those are the kind of women you'll be fucking exclusively. Jamal makes my marriage whole.
>>
>>68950538
that was in the show too fm
>>
>>68951359
The part about being replaced? I remember the scene but only that her children dying was mentioned. If that part was spelled out in the show too then still, just jealousy and resentment on Cersei's part.
>>
>>68951409
https://youtu.be/vme_LeeSsgU?t=203
>>
WOMYN GOOD

MEN EVIL
>>
>>68951472
Proved me mistook.
>>
Jaime needs to suffer and die for pushing Bran out the window. He started all of this.

Cersei needs to be skinned alive.
>>
>>68945660
no, she's a crazy bitch in the books. THE ENTIRE TIME. Her only redeeming quality in th books is that she probably didn't do all the shit people blame her for in books 1-3.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.