[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best and worst season of 24?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1442541962956.jpg (107 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1442541962956.jpg
107 KB, 1366x768
What's the best and worst season of 24?
>>

Now go on
>>
That really weird season where Jack just left and got plastic surgery to look like some old war hero.

All the supernatural shit in that arc was really out of place with everything else.
>>
The best is season 5 and the worst is season 4 or 6.

I personally really hate day 8 for killing Freckles and making Jack's life even more shit for reason other than to torture him.
>>
>>68943305

The same with killing Audrey, she died only because of muh suffering.
>>
>>68943249

MGSV was my first MGS game and shit was so confusing.

>why is there a red haired jap horror girl flying towards me
>I thought this game is about operator stuff
>>
>>68943305

This. For some reason S4 was really unmemorable for me, though it still had a lot of great moments.
>>
>>68944370

TPP was my first too and I was really underwhelmed by the story. Too much Jap weirdness for me I guess, I kept wishing for a straight up story about mercenaries and warfare instead of giant robots and ninjas.
>>
3 and phantom pain were best seasons
1 was the worst
>>
>>68944707
>>68944370
What causes someone to jump into a series of games with the latest installment when there's at least 5 games worth of backstory?

Not judging just don't understand this mindset
>>
>>68943592

Yeah, but nobody liked Audrey.
>>
>>68944370
It's a boy
>>
>>68944370

That's how I felt playing MGS2 for the first time when I was a kid.

Then I realized that this shit makes the game way more enjoyable.
>>
>>68944916

PC.
>>
>>68943192
Best - Season 5

Worst - Upcoming season
>>
5 > 9 > 3 > 2 > 7 > 1 > 4 > 8 > 6 2bh
>>
I'm watching through the show for the first time now and I'm in the middle of Season 6. How can you guys say Season 4 was bad?

I'd say Season 6 is the worst so far but I'm really enjoying it. I guess even the worst season of 24 is still great
>>
>>68946410

Season 4 was one of my least favourites because it spent too much time with that muslim family and also focused on Audrey, which is one of the worst Jack's waifus.
>>
>>68947476
I agree that Audrey is terrible but I liked the dynamic with the muslim family. I dunno, I thought it worked alright.
>>
JACK'S WAIFU POWER RANKINGS

1. Renee
2. Nina Meyers

POWER GAP

3. Kate from season 2
4. Claudia
5. MILF from season 5

POWER GAP

6. Audrey
7. Teri
8. Jack's brother's wife
>>
>>68948192
I liked the brother's wife.
>>
>>68948192
Remind me who the MILF in Season 5 was? I only remember him being involved with Audrey in Season 5
>>
>>
>>68948192

Where the fuck is Jack's clone from LAD?
>>
>>68949000

She's a waifu in making, not a waifu yet.
>>
>>68948859

The chick he was renting a room from at the beginning of season 5 while on the run from the government.
>>
>>68948826

I don't know, I found her annoying as fuck. Funny how she tried to hop on Jack's dick the second her beta husband was gone.
>>
>>68950143

>she tried to hop on Jack's dick the second her beta husband was gone

Who wouldn't?
>>
>>68949250

She became his waifu when she protected him from those marines senpai
>>
File: 1assaa.jpg (11 KB, 415x481) Image search: [Google]
1assaa.jpg
11 KB, 415x481
Memes aside, what's next in his career? I want to see him more and was very disappointed with the Kojima/Konami fiasco.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.