[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AH'LL SPIT A RACIAL SLUR HONKEY, SUE ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lotto.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lotto.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
AH'LL SPIT A RACIAL SLUR HONKEY, SUE ME
>>
PAPA DOC
>>
>>68943140
Is this the only good musician ego-flick ever made?
>>
>>68943248
yes
>>
>>68943248
>he's never seen an Elvis movie
>>
>>68943248
Robin and the Seven Hoods
>>
>>68943140
if i remember correctly shady is the only one that didn't actually free styled his part. were as everyone else came up with it along the way.
>>
>>68943705
Didja even watch the movie, niegro?
>>
>>68943705
>buying the """""freestyle""""" meme

pro tip, most rappers that are "freestyling" came up with that shit beforehand
>>
>>68943792
You don't know the beat you're gonna get though, so to make it sound allright is impressive af
>>
>>68944211
Not at all dude, if you have the material putting it to the beat is the easy part.
>>
>>68943248
Purple Rain comes to mind
>>
>>68944283
If you know the artist, you'll notice if they came up with it before the freestyle.

This is real shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQNUVdYIU1s
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.