[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No colourful costume or distinct look >Doesn't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: daniel-bruhl-captain-america.jpg (59 KB, 1240x827) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bruhl-captain-america.jpg
59 KB, 1240x827
>No colourful costume or distinct look
>Doesn't get involved with any of the action
>Doesn't having any memorable lines
>Still more interesting than any other MCU movie villain
>>
>>68941416
>you will never have a qt twink bf like Daniel Bruhl
>he will never whisper in your ear in Spanish

Why live? Also he was great in Goodbye Lenin.
>>
Just wait for Thunderbolts
>>
>very efficient
>not flashy at all
sounds like a german to me
>>
>>68941929
>sounds like a german to me
He's Sokovian
>>
>>68941416
I think the main thing is motivation. The reasons for the villains to turn evil in the previous movie have been very weak and/or non-existent.
>>
I think they learned from shit like thor 2 that the last thing we need was another random guy with big scary powers that had to be fought slightly harder to beat.

this guy had no powers, was just intelligent, determined and had a human motivation driving him on, and he pretty much btfo the avengers, he achieved his goal.

best capeshit villian.
>>
>>68941416
I didn't like the movie overall but he and Tony were the strongest characterization MCU has probably ever done (although they dropped the ball with Tony in the 3rd act).

That end scene with Zemo and panther was really good in a mediocre movie.
>>
>>68942090
I kind of wish he did kill himself. Would have been a fitting end to his arch
>>
>>68941416
>Doesn't having any memorable lines

"Patience and expertise can accomplish anything. Luckily, I have both" and "Did I?" were both pretty good.
>>
>>68942197
Nah.

He succeeded in his plan, but was denied what he perceived as the reward to his efforts: Being reunited with his family in the afterlife.
>>
>>68942217
I meant more line which feel like they were made just for the trailer
>>
>>68941980

CHECK Sokovian
>>
File: dubsguy.jpg (4 KB, 110x200) Image search: [Google]
dubsguy.jpg
4 KB, 110x200
>>68942519
check sokoviem'
>>
>>68941416
>ywn have a nazi war hero hypnotize you to do his bidding

why even live
>>
>>68941980
Baron Zemo is German u cuck
>>
>>68942620
LET MY DUBS GO
>>
>>68942699
In the MCU, he's Sokovian
>>
>>68942197
This was his origin story
>>
File: 1455076594807.jpg (183 KB, 550x618) Image search: [Google]
1455076594807.jpg
183 KB, 550x618
>Baron Zemo ends creating his own superteam to trump the Avengers in his next appearance
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.