[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how old is the average user on this board? I frequent /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 464564.jpg (38 KB, 468x255) Image search: [Google]
464564.jpg
38 KB, 468x255
So how old is the average user on this board? I frequent /tv/ because it's pretty funny sometimes, but holy shit you people have bad taste.

90% of the discussions here are about comic-movies and pleb tv shows like the walking dead. The most content on this board is shitposting and memes anyway.

There are a few threads where people try to namecheck the most obscure movies from the 1920's or something along those lines so they can call other people plebs, but that's it. Of course there are exceptions among the users here, but most of you haven't seen the most basic movies of the last few decades. Even /v/ has better taste in games than you in movies.
>>
Like 16 I'd imagine, disregarding the blatant shill threads by studio execs with all caps "MARVELFAGS/DCFAGS B T F O" or whatever that live and breathe on dissenting opinions from the OP by said 16 year olds to generate buzz and discussion about their movies. Those I feel are the biggest problem with this board.
>>
age is like just a number bro
>>
probably 20 or so.
>>
>>68931447
hi redd-
>>
I'm 25.

I hate most capeshit. The weeks leading up to and after TFA were some of the worst I've ever seen on this board. The memes are mostly the same.

I don't know why I come here, because it damn sure isn't for actual discussion that's for sure.
>>
>>68931447
4chan is a safe place for virgins of all ages. We do not discuss these kind of things here.
>>
>>68931786
Are you me?
>>
>>
I only come here to insult frogposters and tryhard faggots.
>>
>>68932090
>he means himself
>that's how retarded this shithole is 99% of the time
>>
Nearly 40.
I visit to understand how young people of the current generation view the world.
>>
I'm 31 and I haven't watched television in well over ten years, but I do watch a lot of movies.

Aside of super popular shows that I hear mentioned every now and then, like Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, I literally have no clue what's on tv these days, and even those aforementioned shows I only know the title and know next to nothing about the shows themselves.

Like, I know The Walking Dead is about people in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. I literally have no clue what Game of Thrones is about, the setting, who's in it, anything really. I just know a lot of people watch it.
>>
>>68932231
These particular 'young people' will never breed and that makes them an evolutionary dead end, thank God.
>>
>>68932267
31 is your IQ, right, kiddo?
>>
25 here but I mostly just lurk and don't actually "contribute" to any "discussions."
>>
Im 25
I just lurk here for feet and armpits threads 2bh fαm
>>
>>68931786
I'm also 25 and I come here because I'm a masochist that likes to argue to no effect
>>
I'd think the average is near 24. There's probably many teenagers coming on, but this board's been around for many years. The oldfags are getting older by the day.
>>
35 here
I was suppose to leave after finding a job back in 2009
>>
I don't see how it's possible for an adult to think reposting meme is funny. Apparently humanity is even worse than I thought. The only way this board had any sort of excuse would be to have an average age around 14.
>>
>>68932658
>I don't see how it's possible for an adult to think reposting meme is funny.

Never, ever browse Facebook. You will want to die.
>>
>>68931447
spotted the manchild /v/edditor
>>
>>68932658
I will probably get killed for this statement, but I think there are different qualitys to different memes. Most memes are pretty bad because they are just a catchphrase that gets repeated until nobody wants to hear it anymore (one of the worst example is the "half button press" from /v/).

However, there are other memes that can be pretty fun because they have some variation in it and demand creativity by the creator, for example the true detective quote threads that we had for some time here. Some people didn't manage to pull them off because they require you to be actually funny.
>>
27. I'm just here to shitpost to be with honest wth you family.
>>
>>68931447
/tv/ has the unfortunate fact that it is an easy access piece of popular culture. It means it is one of the lowest demonominaters on this site along with /v/, allowing the worst crossposters you can imagine. Made 5x worst on weekends
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.