[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awfully directed action throughout cw https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rageguy.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
rageguy.png
290 KB, 680x680
Awfully directed action throughout cw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPDqb45P2Mg
no ones cares
>>
Dumb frogposter.
>>
you care enough to make a thread, apparently
>>
>>68931180
no shit, I'm only one

I said no one cares retard
>>
the action was mostly well done.

maybe you should watch the movie instead of youtube clips.
>>
That's because it's capeshit and people expect it to be trash
>>
>>68931224
You're nobody dumb frogposter
Kill yourself.
>>
>>68931413
are you so fucking autistic that you can't recognize language conventions retard
>>
>>68931164
The action was ok but holy shit that jump by Captain America, 10/10 would laugh again
>>
>>68931384

I think the airport scene was pretty well done and the scene against the German special forces was okay, but the other sequences felt kind of lame and not terribly original. Also they were shot too tightly and frantically cut, some of the action scenes felt disorienting to watch.
>>
File: 1430798795844.webm (529 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1430798795844.webm
529 KB, 804x876
>>68931164
what the fuck is even happening
>that CGI jump
holy shit
>>
>>68931164
I remember this being a lot slower when I watched it in the cinema, it looks like it's been sped up to 1.5x
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.