[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maze Runner 3 Delayed Indefinitely; Dylan O'Brien More Injured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: MazeRunner.jpg (33 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
MazeRunner.jpg
33 KB, 315x467
>Fox's The Maze Runner: The Death Cure has shut down production for the foreseeable future because its star's injuries from an accident on set are more severe than initially expected.

>Dylan O'Brien was injured while shooting the YA action-adventure sequel on March 18. Sources say he was in a harness on top of a moving vehicle when he was pulled off the vehicle unexpectedly and hit by another vehicle. A report from WorkSafeBC described his injuries to include "concussion, facial fracture and lacerations."

>Production on the film was shut down in March in order for the actor to recover, with Fox believing it would only be a few weeks, and scheduling a May 9 resumption. However, sources now say that cast and crew have been sent home, and a new start date will depend on O'Brien's recovery and the ability to reassemble the large cast and crew. Insiders say O'Brien's injuries are more severe than first believed.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dylan-obriens-injuries-force-maze-888970
>>
>and nothing of value was lost
>>
Was Maze Runner 2 any good?

I've always thought the concept was alright for YA shit
>>
He's probably dead.
>>
SKARCH
>>
>>68931022

Looks like he didn't last more than a day in the skarch
>>
>>68931081
Not really, is like a bad combination of I am legend and any of the new teen drama adaptations from the pass 10 years
>>
>>68931022
Fuck that sound pretty bad. Hope he doesn't die or something
>>
Mark Hamil 2.0
>>
>>68931215
Fucking reddit pussy
>>
That would suck, dying over one of these movies. Like that was your legacy.
>>
Wait so is death actually a possibility?

Fucking hell
>>
Got Hamill'd.
>>
These movies would be 100X better if they were sword and sorcery fantasy movies. Replace all the technology and sci fi shit like computers and flying vehicles with high fantasy shit like holograms and flying creatures or something, like the first movie would have maze monsters instead of Transformers, and the second movie wouldve been an adventure movie, they get brought to Rivendel at the start of the movie and discover the elves are corralling the last of human kind to get some magic juice out of them, and have to make a break for it across the ruins of human civilization to find the last army of mankind and fight back against the faggot elves.

Fuck this sci fi shit, go back to sword and sorcery.
>>
>>68931081
I enjoyed it, though you could tell they had no time to explain what a novel easily could
>>
>>68931081
I enjoyed it because CEE-YIH-AYY was in it
>>
>>68931022
I hope he dies so they don't make that movie ever again ,it's just so awful
>>
>>68931022
Why is Dylan O'Brien still playing teenagers??? He's like 30 damn
>>
>>68933081
fuck off nerd
>>
why dont they just get another actor or use cgi
>>
>>68933413
>>
>>68933081
Kill yourself
>>
>>68931022
Oh no, not maze runner 3, I was looking forward to it existing, what a shame.

Despite that I hope this O'Brien fella recovers soon and that the stunt coordinator loses his job.
>>
File: 1444531772823.gif (2 MB, 322x252) Image search: [Google]
1444531772823.gif
2 MB, 322x252
>>68933671
>>68933952
>>
>>
I went to see it because of Aidan. I completely lost my shit when he showed up. It was worth the ticket price
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.