[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what did /tv/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: The-Ring-movie-2002-6.jpg (9 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
The-Ring-movie-2002-6.jpg
9 KB, 400x354
Now that the dust has settled, what did /tv/ think of this?
>>
>>68930794
still refuse to rewatch this
disturbed me for half a year
>>
>>68931157
are you 8
>>
>>68931157
ppussy
>>
>>68930794

Holy shit, I saw this when I was 10-11. I was fucking petrified for a year.
>>
HORRORS ARE 4 PLEBS
>>
le scary VHS tape. literally a movie for 80ies kids.
>>
>>68931332
I remember being terrified every time I'd flip past a static channel on the TV
>>
I love it. I love the ambientation, the locations and the horse scene.
>>
Listen /tv/ you piece of shit.
This is one of those rare cases in which the American version shits all over the Jap version.

Ringu is garbage, it did nothing for me.
The Ring was top tier though. I loved the entire theme of the movie.
>>
>>68931208
m8?
>>
>>68931648
Hello, burger.
>>
>>68931208
fuckkk youuu

>>68931230
and yyyouuu

>>68931387
same here
i unplugged my parents' tvs all over the house and my dad yelled at me
>>
>>68931814
oh now i see you really are 8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.