[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
@midnight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: midnight.jpg (39 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
midnight.jpg
39 KB, 448x252
Why does Chris sometimes eliminate folks, but otherwise say "hurr your my friends you all go through". That hurts the integrity of the game. Imagine another game show host doing that.
>>
It is much like Whose Line Is It Anyway, in the sense that the points don't matter.
>>
Because he doesn't eliminate women or famous people
>>
File: lol.png (193 KB, 800x344) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
193 KB, 800x344
>>68928342
would he eliminate wil though?
>>
>>68928405
I hope he does, permanently
>>
Chris Hardwick is a faggot and you should ignore everything he does.
>>
>>68929371
There are some good episodes of the Nerdist podcast that you should listen to if you weren't such a contrarian dick.
>>
>>68931279
Hi chris
>>
File: oculusvr.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oculusvr.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
>>68931279
what are some other podcasts that I should be listening to? I fucking love nerdist, comedy bangbang, wtf w/ marc maron, giant bomb, and serial.
>>
>>68931523
todd glass show
hollywood handbook
improv4humans
>>
Holy shit people actually watch this?
>>
>>68928234
>integrity of the game
they write all the jokes before the show.
>>
why does comedy central keep giving this guy standup specials? hes not a comedian. he is just a gameshow host.
>>
>>68931279
I first discovered Chris through his podcast because I was seeking out new things to listen to. After about 6 months I realized that I absolutely loathed the Nerdist and it was because of the host. He's a really annoying person.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.