[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These series are so good. Why does shit like Vikings and GoT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: credits-1.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
credits-1.gif
1 MB, 500x250
These series are so good. Why does shit like Vikings and GoT have general threads while Black Sails barely gets any attention?
>>
Who wants to see a bunch of drunk men playing dress up on a boat?

Pirates are fucking lame
>>
>>68926699
>butt pirates
>good
>>
File: Black.Sails.307.Long John3mb.webm (2 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
Black.Sails.307.Long John3mb.webm
2 MB, 600x336
>>68926736
>>68926859
comfirmed not seeing any episodes

>dressing up for GoT and viking is fine
>fag scenes in GoT and 90% of tv shows are fine
>>
File: Black Sails Intro.webm (3 MB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
Black Sails Intro.webm
3 MB, 800x449
>>68926699
>Why does shit like Vikings and GoT have general threads while Black Sails barely gets any attention?
Because plebs yap louder. We had some great threads this season. Also
>gif
>>
There have been plenty of threads this season, mostly shortly after episodes aired.The reason they're less common now is because season 3 has ended(much like Vikings, which is now on a mid-season break, and therefore we are not seeing as many Vikings threads as before).
>>
>>68928073
but i get what OPs problem is. even between two seasons there are 99 Vikings threads but Black Sails ain't one
>>
>>68926699
i hate that they made Flint a bi faggot. Why couldn't they stnad at the bro-thing plot? To please the LBGT agenda?
having hetero threesome Flint->Miranda<-Thomas is a more guilt/abomination to put on screen, than being bi./homo ?
>>
>>68927757
>Vane gets killed off
>can the show recover?
>that scene with John Silver becoming Long John Silver

Show's gonna be just fine, bros.
>>
>>68929020
They needed an excuse to put Thomas into mental institution. Just killing him off wouldn't have the same effect as something this pointless humilating, I think.
>>
>>68929114
It was a good death. Plus there are plenty of good characters to substitute him.
>>
>>68929020
Underager plz
>>
>>68929203
>there are plenty of good characters to substitute him.
exactly 3
Rackham, AnneBunny, BlackBeard
>>
WHO HYPE FOR LONG JOHN SILVER?

PARROT FLINT SOON FELLOW GREENHORNS
>>
>>68929965
Silver, his wife, Billi Bones, Rackham and Bonny will probably get happy ending. Who else is guaranteed to stay alive by the end of the series?
>>
>>68930072
Thought Rackham was gonna get hanged in Port Royal
>>
>>68930108
The show doesn't 100% follow real life. It's a prequel to a fictional story, historical characters are just there for the flavor.
>>
>>68930072
>hey, LOOK AT ME! I read Treasure Island, let me spoil the show for you who don't
> I SAID LOOK AT ME
>>
>>68930072

I've got bad news for you on a couple of those folks, anon. Keep in mind this shit is a prequel to Treasure Island, so best case scenario they have to deal with that shit down the line.
>>
>>68930431

Chill out bro, he's just wildly guessing. Besides, I don't think it counts as spoiling something when it literally happened hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>68930563
this is fiction m8
it didn't really happen
>>
no one wants to watch a show about gay pirates
>>
>>68931901
who are gay? tell it
>>
https://youtu.be/m9G9pimFiJU
>>
This show is better than GoT IMO. At least the third season was. The writers just know what the fuck they're doing compared to GoT where they don't.
>>
>>68933715
I have the feeling that's because the series need to finish at a certain point and the only sourse material they have is already established.
There're no inconsistencies, filler and abandoned storylines that GoT has because the creators have no idea where the series are going, what is important and what is not.
>>
aye
>>
>fav charcter turn to be faggot
>abandom his ship and cheer for another
>they hang him
>nigga alliance

fuck it
>>
>>68938320
there is always #teamrackham
>fucker of two hot lesbians
>new heir of the legendary blackbeard
>>
File: Black.Sails.310.AnneFire.webm (2 MB, 1272x716) Image search: [Google]
Black.Sails.310.AnneFire.webm
2 MB, 1272x716
>>
This show is legit 10/10

Entertained all the way through, except for parts of season 1 perhaps.
>>
Black sails is legitimately shit though.
>>
The Last Kingdom is a good show

Far better than that Vikings shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6j5bDoga9Y
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.