[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst young adult movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Young adult.jpg (188 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
Young adult.jpg
188 KB, 640x424
What's the worst young adult movie?
>>
Eragon
>>
They're all practically identical, honestly.
>>
Harry Potter because it started the movie trend
>>
Left behind with nic cage
>>
>>68927291
Fuck off HP is a masterpiece
>>
>>68926153
Harry Potter
>>
Loud fart from the start
>>
>>68927319
I'm tired of running into grown ass adults who say this, you should be ashamed
>>
>>68927332
This.
>>
>>68927319
>Millennial detected
I'm glad I wasn't a 2000's kid
>>
Why don't people like Twilight

it's sweet
>>
Any capeshit
>>
File: endersgameposter.jpg (455 KB, 1061x1500) Image search: [Google]
endersgameposter.jpg
455 KB, 1061x1500
>>68927332
>implying HP is YA
>>
>>68927375
Not that guy but, what? I was the same age as Harry was in the books when they were released- as in he was 11 when they started they released one a year so I kind of grew up with him. A lot of people did too, that's who the series was intended for. Just because you didn't like them doesn't mean they were "for 2000's kids" the people that they really struck a chord with are in their late 20s/ early 30s now.
>>
>>68927291
I think the trend is dying.
>>
>>68927522
>are in their late 20s/ early 30s now.
They're Millennials. Anyone whose youth/ adolescence was in the early Millennium is a Millennial.
>>
>>68926153
TFA
>>
>>68927522
I'm an 80's kid who grew up reading Asimov, Dick, Gibson, Bradbury, Heinlein and Hebert.
>>
>>68927319
It has one of the worst writing I've ever read but I have to admit the story is really cool, well detailed and the universe is definitely fascinating
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.