[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 30 seconds to tell me why Blade II isn't your favourite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
You have 30 seconds to tell me why Blade II isn't your favourite kino
>>
>>68923452
>favourite
I want britcucks to leave
>>
But it is
>>
>>68923452
Because The Sorcerer's Apprentice is my favourite kino.

Blade II is a close 157th though.

>>68923497
t. Third-worlder burgerfat
>>
>>68923497

Try Australia you lardo fuck
>>
we wuz vampz
>>
File: image.gif (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
45 KB, 499x499
>subversive social commentary about how being white give you more opportunities, and both sides will hate you: The Movie
>>
it leads to blade 3
>>
>>68923452
Because it's absolute shit that caters to the 'deep' thoughts of autistic manbabies.
>>
File: 1461437892224.jpg (72 KB, 1000x547) Image search: [Google]
1461437892224.jpg
72 KB, 1000x547
>>68923589
>Blade 2
>Deep thoughts
>>
Because Blade 1 is better.
>>
>>68923452
>Not preferring actual vampkino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHBhKbF2xMA
>>
>>68923452

definitly best comic book movie with ang lee's hulk.

blade 2 is just pure fun and awesomness, aslo people talking shit about the cgi are wrong, the shape are diformed on purpose to make him look even more overpowered.

like when he make that big jump in the end and pierce nomac heard with his blade, whole scene looks dope af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXicYDjjJA&ab_channel=MrGreatMoviez
>>
>>68923714
>>68923994

blade 2 is factually better than the first one guys, factually.
>>
>>68924147
I enjoy them both pretty equally
I love gritty, violent vampire movies like this

Can anyone recommend similar vampkino? Preferably with club scenes?
>>
>>68924208

yea both are great.

maybe from dusk till dawn ? or the one with tom cruise and pitt, dont know then english name.

in french it's entretiens avec un vampire, very fancy name tbqhwy.
>>
FLESH AND MY FLESH
>>
>it's not a dud
Stupid fucking scene with ridiculous implications.
>dated cgi
It's not too bad 'cause the movie's dark and super stylized, but it clashes with the grittiness of the rest of the film
>Donnie Yen wasted
Why bring one of the top film martial artists in the world into your movie just to pick him off early on? He's even a pretty good actor.

Pretty kickass movie, though. The villain (Nomak) was perfectly cast.
>>
>No Blade and Morbius team up ongoing with guest appearances by Moon Knight or Werewolf by Night

At least it would've saved the Morbius ongoing from getting cancelled.
>>
>>68923452

Because Blade is a movie, not a movie theatre
>>
>>68924287
>entretiens avec un vampire
Interview with a vampire is what your thinking of, which is a pretty good movie, but isn't really action

Only one I can think of right now is Daybreakers, and maybe that one with futuristic religious symbolism.
>>
>>68924419

Daybreakers is pretty bad imho

I think the other one you're thinking of is Priest? Also quite bad
>>
>>68924482
I thought Daybreakers was fun, just a dumb action movie involving vampires. Had a neat sci-fi concept too.

But yeah Priest is what I was thinking of, and it is shit.

Dammit Hollywood, make more vampire kino!
>>
>>68924549

I wouldn't describe Daybreakers as fun tbqh, thought it was just a chore

I could describe preist as fun
>>
>>68923452

because Terminator level of line delivery.
>>
Blade 2 is a rare example of a sequel being better than the original
>>
>>68925260

Just this and terminator.

both of which have awesome originals
>>
>pure blood
>born a vampire
wat

cutting your arm off then making a baby will not cause the baby to be born with a missing arm
this is year 7 biology
>>
>>68925489
Sometimes a disease can be passed from the mother to their child, HIV for instance. I think that's more what they were going for.
>>
>>68923452
Because it doesn't take place in Russia, ignoring the ending of the preceding film
>>
>>68923452
is Blade I good?
>>
>>68927434

Yes but Blade II is better
>>
>>68923497
Sory wee wil spel thingz so yoo kan undur-stand them. Ay no it can be tuff when yoor skoolz ar not so good.
>>
>>68924344
Yen did most of the choreography so not really wasted
>>
>>68924208
>Can anyone recommend similar vampkino? Preferably with club scenes?

there are no more and there never will be because the 90s are over and oWoD got rebooted into poop 12 years ago
>>
>>68927416
>Because it doesn't take place in Russia, ignoring the ending of the preceding film

it does tho

also in bond movies they don't always start in the same locale they left off, and the ending of blade was basically a vampkino "blade will return in..."
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.