[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The second Transformers film would have been way better if these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: fhd007TFS_Rachael_Taylor_003.jpg (30 KB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
fhd007TFS_Rachael_Taylor_003.jpg
30 KB, 640x266
The second Transformers film would have been way better if these two were in it.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>68923035
The fat guy from Kangaroo Jack was particularly great and suits Bay's humour perfectly. I'm sure they could have found some contrivance to bring him back no problem. He'd have been worlds better than that college-fag who ended up tagging along with them.

Adding fatty and making the movie at least half-an-hour shorter would have gone a long way towards making Transformers 2 enjoyable.
>>
>>68923035
>hot hacker girl
No
>>
>>68923272
She and "AW HELL NAW" wacky black man are easily the two worst character archetypes in fiction.
>>
>>68923035

Isn't that the first movie?
>>
>>68923466
yes
>>
Am I the only one who didn't mind the first movie?
>>
>>68923035
I ATE THE WHOLE PLATE
>>
>>68923600
dude first movie was actual kino
>>
>>68923600
Nah, it was alright and is pretty strong as a stand-alone piece. There were problems later on.
>>
>>68923304
manic pixie dream girl is far worse than hot hacker
>>
Quality is not relevant to Transformers movies.
>>
>>68923619
>movie was actual kino
>movie
>kino
>movie is a film
>kino is a movie theatre
>dude this movie was actually a movie theatre

lol
>>
>>68923272
>>68923304
She wasn't a hacker girl.

The black guy was the hacker. She was a data analyst working for the government who copied some secret info and took it to the black guy from him to decipher/decrypt.
>>
>>68923600
First movie is Bay at his best right behind Pain & Gain. It's weird that somebody capable of making such great stuff has a filmography that's mostly unwatchable bad though. I tried to sit through Armageddon earlier this year, it was legit fucking suffering and one of the worst experiences I've ever had watching a movie.

>>68923740
>AKCHYUALLY KINO MEANS 'THEATRE' IN WHOGIVESAFUCKISTAN
>>
>>68923304
That's the point.
The thread is bait.
>>
>>68923740
you got me anon, you're the bigger man
>>
>>68923600
I honestly don't hate any of them, they just won't ever beat Gen 1 or Beast Wars cause Muh Nostalgia.
>>
>>68923035
They had no script for the second Transformers film. They had a deadline and had to make shit up while filming it.
>>
>>68923304
>>68923800
>not liking the 'AW HELL NAW, I'M TOO BLACK AND PAW FO' THIS SHEEIT' archetype
>not thinking that his chemistry with boring, straight-shooting overachiever girl was genius
They fucking carried the movie you pleb. When have they ever been a problem?

>it's a test, if you're guilty, you won't touch 'em
>*clang*
>I ate the whole plate
kino
>>
>>68923889
Not having writers due to the strike =/= Not having a script

IIRC, orci and kurtzman gave bay a partial script they wrote before the strike.
>>
>>68923602
DON'T TALK TO ME CRIMINAL!!!
>>
>>68923035
What happened to Sam's friend?

He was there for that one scene and they seemed to actually be friends but then he just disappeared? Also, Black Hawk scene was GOAT.
>The amount of detail of the CGI in the first Transformers will never again be in a Transformers film

The behind the scene stuff about trying to fit all of the parts in the model is interesting. Although, it will never touch the animated film
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.