[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Punisher series ordered by netflix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
You ready senpai?
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/29/punisher-marvel-netflix
>>
>2 first episodes directed by the guy who directed hannibal
count me in
>>
>>68922962
We will finally get cape kino. Frank is the most interesting mcu character and I can't wait to see more of him.
>>
>>68922962
they need to take it out of hell's kitchen and have him move somewhere else. i don't want him to be part of the shared universe
>>
>>68923465
Soo...MAX?
>>
>>68923465
He's going to be a part of the MCU and you're gonna like it.
>>
>>68923128
>I'm angry
>I kill people

Yea he is so deep for the underage
>>
>another edge lord character that kills everybody who fedora faggots can relate too
marvel's Rust the show
>>
>>68923810
noooo. i don't want to see frank fighting ayys! ;___;
>>
Can't wait for episode where he kills pedophile and camera slowly pan over his monitor where you can see /tv/ page in browser
>>
I think the Punisher works much better as a side character. He's someone who undercuts the main character's inner turmoil, self doubt, and hesitation with curt, brutal action. He is thoroughly convicted to what he does and doesn't waver in his convictions. He works well in small bursts and when by being that steadfast rock you compare the main character, who is probably having an arc, to.
>>
>>68923825
beginning, middle, and end. It's about the journey to the anger and the killing. This won't be BvS
>>
>>68924448
this makes no sense, because it would have to be a flash back to 2001 and frank would be doing other things.
>>
>Showrunner is Hannibal producer/writer
Mite b cool
>>
>>68923825
Pretty much you sum up every MCU character, or any capeshit, with two lines.
>>
>>68923128
>interesting
its all about killing criminal stereotypes,saving nice looking whores and having sex with damaged women. its not even imaginative with the set up, there are some note worthy arcs but most stories are copies of each other
>>
>>68925411
>Frank
>Having sex with whores
>>
>>68925430
not whores "damaged women"
>>
>>68923825
The interest about these character are the reactions and debates they cause in the characters around them. Is it murder if you kill for the greater good? If it is, is it then a necessary evil for a more peaceful society? Does it discourage crime or only causes an escalation? All of that with cool action sequences in-between. But you should focus on finishing highschool first, young man.
>>
>>68925507
there is no real debates when it comes to comics. killers are right because in comics there are no errors or collateral damage if you are the main character. when there is collateral damage it is usually applied to non lethal heroes
>>
>Marvel is going to steal the "I want a dark and serious vigilante" audience too
What does DC even have left?
Also, I am looking forward to it. The Punisher parts in Daredevil were great.
>>
>>68925602
It was the only good parts in S2
>>
>>68925602
>What does DC even have left?
Visuals and audio. That's the one thing I don't get with Marvel, all that money and they can't get one decent composer to make a memorable theme. And it also looks a little bland, but the Doc Strange trailer got me really hyped in that regard. I don't know what the music will be, but it looks really promising visually.
>>
>>68923007
How is he going to add gay subtext to Punisher
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.