[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies you didn't expect to make you sad but they did.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 220x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 220x327
ITT: movies you didn't expect to make you sad but they did.
>>
File: Thief-1981-still.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Thief-1981-still.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
pic related
>>
>>68919134
>feet on the seat

Do all Unitedstatians do this?
>>
>>68919204
>Unitedstatians
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: drop.jpg (12 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
drop.jpg
12 KB, 189x266
>>
>>68919204
If your country ever wins you'll know what it's like to relax and kick your feet up whenever you feel like just cause you're free to and it will help that burger digest.
>>
>>68919078
The Social Network.
I actually cried the second time.
>>
Blue Lagoon
Robot and Frank
Mary and Max
Seeking a friend for the End of the world
>>
File: Pure.jpg (175 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
Pure.jpg
175 KB, 630x1200
>>
File: Interstellar.jpg (42 KB, 260x406) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar.jpg
42 KB, 260x406
didnt think i would go full bitch and cry on interstellar...twice. fuck you dont judge me, i regret nothing
>>
>>68919335
If what you eat needs your "help" to be digested, you shouldn't be eating that in the first place, you disgusting swine.

Your feet are dirty, your shoes are dirty, seats are for sitting, not for reclining one's feet.

Also, constricting the abdominal area actually interferes with the digestive process by stressing it.
>>
>>68919513
>telling me I shouldn't eat burgers
>telling me I can't do something
>telling me how my freedom fueled digestive system, that has seen more toxic shit then what's in the streets of whatever Muslim filled shithole you live in, works
Fuck off eurofag
>>
>>68919078
>that fucking upswing cuts you just a little bit every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvg6JTMyqDY
>>
>>68919078
>When the niggers beat him/it up while he/it's just trying to make friends
>>
>>68920525
this.
>>
>>68920525
fucking this
>>
File: The Bitch.jpg (31 KB, 300x443) Image search: [Google]
The Bitch.jpg
31 KB, 300x443
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.