[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penny Dreadful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Eva Green PD S3 smoking.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Eva Green PD S3 smoking.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>Haha, why is she so perfect, bros?

;_;

So is this gonna be better than the nearly complete shitshow of filler that was s2?
>>
The ending for last season was great. Rona and Dorian dancing in white while bleeding all over the place was spooky. Plus there's always the off chance that Eva will take her clothes off.

But barring Eva tuts and sloppiness, I watch it for Based TDalt.
>>
I could watch a nasty dirty smelly Eva drink milk & eat bread all day.
>>
>>68917709
>The ending for last season was great.
There were maybe three good episodes, including the finale, but overall it was suck a bland experience.

>TDalt
I cannot wait until Malcolm and Vanessa get some more screentime.
>>68917782
>>>/tv/
Oh, wait.

How do y'all feel about Dr. Jekyll?
>>
>>68917404
>shitshow of filler that was s2
It wasn't that bad, plus the way it ended is gonna bring a new level of shit or at least I hope so
>>
>>68917404
Is it worth watching? I've heard that GOAT Bond Dalton is there too.
>>
>>68917856
Yeah, I'll agree it set up some very good hooks, but the presentation was very bland. I feel like they really mismanaged the ensemble.
>>68917867
Yeah, season 1 is amazing, 2 may become retroactively good if the payoff is big enough in s3.
>>
>>68917847
Seems like they gonna clash more than being bros.
Victor gonna tried to help control Jekyll and of course Jekyll gonna fuck shit up.
>>
s1: Vampires, Vanessa stronk
s2: Demons, Vanessa not stronk
s3: Vampires, Vanessa stronk
>>
>>68918078
>Vanessa stronk
Did you even watch the show? She lost her mind in both seasons and had to go away to not lose her life.
>>
>>68918206
I think he probably means in terms of how she'll be able to combat them.
Demons are a pretty hard counter, but Vamps she can deal with.
>>
Bump?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.