[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Jackass have a future?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 606025.jpg (525 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
606025.jpg
525 KB, 1920x1080
Does Jackass have a future?
>>
WASTED AND WOUNDED
>>
Nah they're way too old now. I could see Steve O having a show about him traveling the world or something.
>>
bam is bloated, ryan is dead and steve-o is straight edge. I don't think so.
>>
Was Steve O into fat chicks?
>>
>>68917188
Steve was straight edge in Jackass 3 but you're right. Jackass is done.
>>
As long as Chris is in any future endeavors then it'll be good
>>
It's over. There's no incentive for stunt, prank, or candid camera TV thanks to YouTube.
>>
You think knoxville will do another Jackass Presents? And would you be interested?
>>
I want to see them make Jackass 4 and dig up what's left of Ryan Dunn's skeleton and do a stunt with it. Like, maybe grind it into dust and everybody can snort a line of it and the segment could be called something like "Well Dunn" or "You Dunn Goofed"
>>
>>68917760
That's a dunn idea anon
>>
File: cye.jpg (150 KB, 1233x960) Image search: [Google]
cye.jpg
150 KB, 1233x960
>>68917188
this made me sad. Jackass 4 would be awful
>>
>>68917106
4 years I wasted watching jackass. I'm sick of the bullshit, I'm sick of all the shit...
>>
I'd like to see a Wild Boyz movie.
>>
File: wildboyz.jpg (39 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
wildboyz.jpg
39 KB, 460x320
I prefer Wildboyz 2bh. I'd much rather have Wilboyz 2 with Steve-o and Chris (and Manny) still as main hosts, but with more Jackass members as guests in various scenes.
>>
>>68918074
I'd like just another documentary shown where Chris and Steve hang out with crazy foreigners. I honestly preferred it when Wild Boys was them doing silly pranks with the animals than the gross out shit.
>>
>HE FELL FOR THE SOUP
>>
Pube beard.
>>
>>68918244
>>68918351
Life as danger Ehren is suffering
>>
>>68918098
Wildboyz actually got some footage of animals on a first try that had taken nature documentarians months or years of trying to get. They were like fucking magic, everywhere they went shit would just work out. Plus they were super charismatic and easygoing, they almost never had a language barrier problem because they were genuinely funloving and cool. Bam would have just been causing a bunch of fights in every country they went to.
>>
>Bam is JUST
>Chris is on drugs again
>Johnny is old and tired
>Preston is still fat and probably going to die soon
>Ryan is ded
>Dave is on drugs again
>Steve-O is probably the only one that cares about Jackass/Wildboyz shit anymore

It's over. Glad it ended before it became a soulless cashcow.
>>
>>68918707
Steve-O is doing comedy now. He even did a special not so long ago.
>>
>>68918821
I assume it's terrible? He was never funny, just had the biggest balls. Chris was the funniest of the group, or maybe Dave England for some subtle deadpan.
>>
>>68918863
It's actually good. Half of the show is him doing stunts.
>>
I feel so bad for Bam. He's the only member that hasn't grown up yet. It must be hard to grow out of the same behaviour that made you rich.
>>
I agree with Louis C.K that Jackass was pure performance art, as artistic as anything on TV. seriously. the commitment to injuring their bodies for art alone is incredible. You can't really think the boys are done, right? I think they'll make at least one more new movie
>>
>>68918996
Yeah just read about that, seems neat. I'll check it out.
>>
If they did a new one I would like to see some new faces mixed in with the old ones. In a Q&A with Knoxville he said they might or might not do a new one. He also said that they have a bunch of ideas that never made the jackass movies. I would really like to see the original cast of Jackass bring down hell on some new faces, maybe even have the dudesons with them. But then again it might bomb pretty hard.
>>
>>68919135
I'm surprised they didn't make it into some survival reality show. Youtubers competing to join Jackass.
>>
>>68917188
Bam lost weight recently, he got help for his alcohol problems after Ryan's death.

They all (almost all) got together for the Jackass anniversary and everyone said they're down to do another one.

I don't think they should though. Let it die or introduce new people to take over the roles.
>>
>>68919014
>playing with shit
>art

back to >>>/liberalartscollege/
>>
>>68918411
https://youtu.be/XX6x1yintLk
>>
>>68919276
you have a narrow idea of what art and beauty is. I never went to college
>>
>>68919292
no I have the right idea of what art and beauty is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

all other opinions are wrong
>>
>>68919279
He's on Portlandia too.
>>
Dave England is literally POO IN LOO

Btw this prank fucked his right eye up pretty bad.
https://youtu.be/AmSBQuff7dE
>>
>>68918542

The thing I loved most about wildboyz was the fact they never got sentimental on us, like every other travel show

>be in poor country
>host: "really makes you think how good we have it back home"
>>
>>68919135
They should team up with the boys from Dirty Sanchez. I'd watch that.
>>
File: 1412108318436.jpg (41 KB, 525x650) Image search: [Google]
1412108318436.jpg
41 KB, 525x650
What I liked about jackass wasn't really the pranks or them hurting each other

It was a bunch of bros hanging out all day and having fun.

That's what I miss the most now, and it's what me as an 8 year old liked so much about that show
>>
I think its been too long, they kind of faded away into obscurity. And the new generation of teenagers who are the target audience will never have heard of them before.
>>
Could Jackass really exist in the internet age? Now anybody can upload themselves doing some stupid fucking shit on youtube which is accessible for free, I can't imagine people paying tickets to see a feature length compilation of shit like that.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.