[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>no memorable scenes
>no memorable scores
>most characters are completely flat and interchangeable
>action scenes are all 1 second quick cuts
>cap didn't speak the speech
>cap didn't die

Who here watched it and already have forgotten this piece of shit?
>>
>>68916209
>no memorable scores

I've literally only seen the leaked 15 minutes and I know that's bullshit.
>>
>>68916209
>MEME ARROWS
>>
>>68916246
Exactly. That 15 minutes is the only interesting part of the movie.

There was a kid near me at the theater and he was saying he didn't want to watch this movie.
>>
I dont really remember anything significant from any of the marvel movies
I think loki dies in one of them.
theres one where hulk fights iron man
that bad guy from outer spacs is coming with his magic jewels watch out
>>
>>68916209
>>68916246
>>68916327
>>68916282
I swear it's like the OP is shit posting in their own thread.
>>
>>68916209
>no memes
>>
>>68916209
DCucks on full damage control
>>
>>68916209

>What went wrong?

Seriously, try harder.
>>
>>68916282
>only the 15 minutes scenes
Nigga, the final fight is much better than the airport one.
>>
>>68916360
or maybe OP has a valid opinion felt by many others
>>
>>68916209
Why do you keep spamming this verbatim thread after thread?
>>
File: rotten.png (189 KB, 747x353) Image search: [Google]
rotten.png
189 KB, 747x353
Is marvel finished?
>>
>>68916209
Did you forget this is capeshit?
>>
>>68916469
>damage control

Yup, Def a lot of same fagging in this thread
>>
>>68916424
After seeing the exact same kicking and punching quick cuts for the 5th times it has become quite a choir
>>
>>68916532
What?
>>
>>68916209
It was way better that 13 did it though. With Cap it would have just been self-righteous, but coming from Peggy via 13's eulogy it reinforces his beliefs and gives him a push towards not signing.

>>68916424
The airport one is more hype though. The final fight scene is better in it's intensity and character interactions but the airport had way more to discuss and gush over.
>>
>>68916494
This is the first time I make a thread about this movie.
Stop being butthurt stupid fanboy.
>>
File: B_kAe6qUIAID9UI.jpg (58 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
B_kAe6qUIAID9UI.jpg
58 KB, 599x600
>>68916496
Weak b8 m8
>>
>>68916567
It may be the first you made a thread but it sure isn't the first time you posted this

Either that or you saw that post in another thread and thought it would be funny to repost it to trigger the marvel niggers. Bravo Dolan
>>
>>68916529
so what are some memorable scenes from this movie normalfag?
>>
>>68916209
How does this get over 90 fucking percent? I dn't think Feige bribed all the critics but still, what the hell? I didn't even live up to Winter Soldier. At least that movie gave me feels.
>>
>>68916744
>TWS gave me feels
>CW didn't
How.
>>
>>68916705
The part where I fucked your mom
>>
>>68916657
Definatly the final fight between Cap, Bucky and Iron Man after seeing that video.
>>
>>68916764
I hope theres ashes stuck to the traces of cum in ur eurethra and it gets infected
>>
>>68916761
Because now the movie focuses on 20 characters instead of 3, and every time a quipping black guy appears you have to think "Is this the one with the wings or the one with the robot suit?"
>>
>>68916744

It was the most 'blasé' movie I have ever seen, after Ant-man.
>>
>>68916705
>Giant Man
>Spiderman's introduction
>Final fight between Buck, Cap and Tony
>Zemo's conversation with Black Pather

>>68916825
>Being so /pol/ that you can't tell two black people apart
>>
File: download.png (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.png
12 KB, 259x194
>>68916802

That was just lame.
>>
>>68916825
But the movie mostly focused on Cap and Tony. Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>68916209
I felt for Tony tbqh cap is an asshole
>>
I agree with you man.

Save for Black Panther and Spoder, the movie is so shit and forgettable...

I just can't understand some people opinions tho. One friend of mine talked about the movie like it was the second coming of christ. (The funniest thing was, while I pointed out the flaws, he was like "BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHY IT WAS PERFECT!".The motherfucker even said this movie was better than Iron Man 1...)

Not to say cap is becoming more and more of a bland character, he is so stern in the comics, but in the MCU, he is just a nice guy with big muscles.
>>
File: 1362357916_sup-nigga.jpg (65 KB, 551x469) Image search: [Google]
1362357916_sup-nigga.jpg
65 KB, 551x469
>>68916888
i want ur cock to be infected = I am under 18.
did u run out of i fucker your mom jokes?
>>
>>68916937
Cap had plenty of flaws this movie. He is still a nice guy but he is a flawed nice guy.
>>
>>68916825
But CW focuses on Bucky, Cap and Iron Man.
You still haven't told me what scenes gave you feels, and why the final fight didn't.
>>
File: yougotme.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
yougotme.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>>68916992
Haha what a pussy, gonna cry now?
>>
>>68916937
>Not to say cap is becoming more and more of a bland character
How?
>>
>>68917066
butthurt marvel fan ran out of sarcastic quips damn im shocked
>>
>>68916209

>nothing happens
>boring action
>dumb charters
>boring script
>bad cgi
>couldn't decide which storylines to follow
>predictable plot
>lackluster acting
>no emotions
>forgettable premise
>lazy plot devices
>stolen ideas
>overstuffed plot
>dumb audience
>confusing editing
>laughed at how terrible the music was
>sound effects were cheap
>scenes were fake looking
>shower was broken at theater.
>10/10 would meme again
>>
>>68916209
I just walked out of Civil War before it ended. First movie I've done this since I can remember.

I'm done with this Mickey Mouse-tier soap opera drama. It doesn't help either that all the fight scenes are edited by a teenager with Tourette's and Parkinson's, it's as if they want to distract the audience from how shoddy everything looks by waving a flashlight on their face. I couldn't give a damn about any of these sterile excuses for characters, don't care what the third act is like either. The final straw was the airport scene where all the artificially-inflated conflict devolved into a child playing with one toy in each hand and bashing them together.

Never again.
>>
>>68917071

Not mean to deflect the question, but, can you really say, with your heart, that Chris Evans is not a replaceable cap? And while you are at it, can you REALLY say that the character wouldn't benefit from being more of a military type?
>>
>>68917119
Nice copy and paste skills DCuck
>>
>>68917119
Why did you make a thread with this exact same post?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/I%20just%20walked%20out%20of%20Civil%20War%20before%20it%20ended./
>>
How did it end?
>>
>>68916209
>no memorable scores
Are you really thinking that Marvel is going to hire someone as great as Hans Zimmer?

The BvS score was a 10/10 with every character having their own theme yet Marvel has stopped caring for music even since the DCU took over.

Marvel used to be great in the 90s - 2012 for music. Now it is utter shit.
>>
File: peaked.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
peaked.gif
1 MB, 167x170
>>68917099

Please keep responding. It's hilarious for me and I'm getting off on your impotent rage.
>>
>>68917161
Somebody posted that early on today, he's just using his copy and paste skills
>>
>>68917119

Even if knowing this is pasta, I agree with the OP. I stood and watched everything, but my gf (who really likes comics and shit) just couldn't stand, she literally fell asleep in the third act.
>>
>>68917166
Cap goes rogue and breaks the rest of the Avengers that backed him up out of the Raft
>>
>>68916209
So wait when will we see Caps die? Will it be in a sequel?

If Marvel decide to re write and not make him die then they are fucking idiots.
>>
Use spoilertags, assholes. I'm out.
>>
>>68917211

>nothing happens
>boring action
>dumb charters
>boring script
>bad cgi
>couldn't decide which storylines to follow
>predictable plot
>lackluster acting
>no emotions
>forgettable premise
>lazy plot devices
>stolen ideas
>overstuffed plot
>dumb audience
>confusing editing
>laughed at how terrible the music was
>sound effects were cheap
>scenes were fake looking
>shower was broken at theater.
>10/10 would meme again
>>
>>68917175
>10/10 score
He dropped out of capeshit precisely because of the half assed work he did in BvS.
The Batman theme is a fucking joke.
>>
>>68916209
>literally forgot the movie they just watched

Sounds like a personal problem, M8
>>
File: hesaiditagain.jpg (287 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
hesaiditagain.jpg
287 KB, 500x529
>>68917219
Nice pasta
>>
File: negan.jpg (84 KB, 504x484) Image search: [Google]
negan.jpg
84 KB, 504x484
>>68916209
>>
>>68917175

The musical score and photography are the most egregious parts of Marvel movies.

Seriously, it's like they have a computer choose the shots and the music that goes in these movies. I swear to god, if you get a random screenshot of a random Marvel movie, it's REALLY hard to tell which one is it from. They all look the same. I don't even know why they bother selecting directors, since they don't seem to have any input.

You can do the same with the soundtrack, they're all so bland.
>>
>>68916209
>DCuck tears already begun
Delicious.
>>
>>68917211
>upset he found out a generic superhero film is generic
>if only I could have seen it without knowing

kek
>>
File: 1460951618759.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1460951618759.png
484 KB, 582x600
>>68917211
>Coming into a thread about a currently playing movie not expecting spoilers?
>>
>>68917203
He'll die against Thanos and either Bucky or Falcon will replace him.
>>
What'd you expect? Avengers got like a 93% on RT and it was mediocre as fuck.
>>
>>68917211
you're a dumb faggot
>>
>>68917276
Oh god that Ant Man soundtrack was the worst. I am just remembering it now while reading your post.

It exactly sounded like they took tunes from an already existing sound library and cut and pasted it together.

Its a real shame because I really enjoyed Ant Man actually. Altho some of the quips needed to be toned down.
>>
>>68917290
But when will we see this?

Its obs gonna be Bucky no doubt
>>
>>68917276
Because nobody cares about cinematography.
The masses don't know what cinematography is.
>>
>>68917251
junkie xl did most of it tard, it should have been obvious it was the same guy as mad max, some parts had a similar style
>>
All these marvel movies are feeling pretty formulaic at this point. I wish they had've shaken it up by actually having someone die.

Tony was right, fuck Cap and his righteousness
>>
>first half of the movie is scene after scene of arbitrary plot points to set up the final fight
>"Civil War", more like "Civil Battle"
>no stakes whatsoever, movie is designed like a Saturday morning cartoon where the status quo is maintained at the end
>more of an Avengers 2.5 movie than a Captain America movie
>"Hey Tony even though we almost beat each other to death just know that I love you and even though we've gone separate ways be sure to call on my team for the next Avengers movie :^)" - Love Cap
>heaps of emphasis on the Accord when in the end it doesn't even do anything - just a McGuffin to get everyone to fight each other
>"muh Bucky!" story arc goes in a complete circle with him being put in cryo again - what was the point?
>more effort put into promoting the new Black Panther and Spiderman movies, which is why coincidentally they were the best parts of the film
>>
Anyone find it odd that they did not put up "please use spoiler tags" for civil war on /tv/?

I mean they did it for BvS.
>>
The movie is generic marvel formula. Nothing really deep to discuss. Mental junk food.
>>
wheres the 15 minute leak everyones talking about?
>>
>>68917536

There's nothing to spoiler in Marvel movies. There never has been. They have no stakes. No one dies, nothing happens.

More meaningful things happened on Mogli and Zootopia than on Civil War, for instance.
>>
>>68917525
Holy shit dude, you gotta be the first person to understand me, that is exactly how I felt.

I just can't understand what is everybody seen in this movie...
>>
>>68917586
Stuff that i want the full movie cam rip please.

Am not giving Marvel ANY money to watch this
>>
>>68917525
yfw by civil war they actually meant a war where everyone plays nice with each other

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>>68917598
The critics loved the action
>muh colorful battle

And all fans praised how lovely everything worked out
>aww so beautiful that caps and iron became friends again. This movie shud be a lesson to everyone
>>
>>68917622
can you give me a link bud?
>>
>>68917660
>>aww so beautiful that caps and iron became friends again. This movie shud be a lesson to everyone
What?
The only thing Cap says is that if Tony ever needs the Avengers to be together he will be there because the Accords will be meaningless if there's something like Ultron threatening the planet.
The Avengers end up broken and Cap's team ends up on the run.

Has anyone here even watched the movie?
>>
>>68917525
I like how these complaints are so generic that everyone could make them up just by reading a bit of what people are saying.
>>
>>68917692
That is fucking stupid tho. Why would they need Iron Man anyway? he is the lonely soldier now (if Wanda wanted, she could have had Vision in her hands)
>>
>>68917595
I love how absolutely assmad some people are at these movies.
That's why I like seeing them succeed.
>>
>>68916209
>It's another Snydercuck damage control thread
Do you retards ever go to sleep? I just saw Batman 5 Superman, it was fucking embarrassing. You'd have to be mentally challenged to defend that crap.
>>
>>68916209
>no memorable scenes
Giant man (most of the airport fight in general), Cap and Bucky beatdown on Iron Man, Cap deflecting Iron Man's repulsor with his shield in slow motion
>no memorable scores
the Bucky escaping from his apartment music was amazing, same as the Black Panther chase
Only Black Widow, who just agreed with Tony then changed because muh morals, the rest all had a reason that fit perfectly with their character
Sharon Carter did a fractured version at Peggy's funeral
>cap didn't die
well shit. Even if he did die he wouldn't stay dead because time gems, magic etc.
>>
>>68917744
Because against these kind of threats you can't spare anything?
Why would they let the fight for the Accords get in the middle of a global threat?
>>
>>68917785
Again, what difference does it make? Thor and Hulk are more than everybody there together, save for Wanda and Vision. Tony is nothing but a plot device to entertain. Same goes to every other, they do fucking nothing.
>>
>>68917865
Difference?
Depends on the threat, but there's absolutely no reason to not use all the weapons at your disposal.
Plus it's not only about Cap and Tony, it's about both sides coming together in case there's some threat.
>>
>Marisa Tomei
My gf noticed my erection almost instantly
>>
>>68917944
Did she make you tendies?
>>
at least in the prequel trilogy you knew what was bad and that it wasn't because it tried too hard to be like the original trilogy
>>
>>68918052
We actually went to Chillis and got some tendies!
>>
>>68916209
>already have forgotten this piece of shit?

You remembered it enough to post about it here.
>>
File: b8 card.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
b8 card.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>no memorable scenes
>>
Even if it's a bad or a boring movie, not being able to recall the scenes is borderline brain damage, op.
>>
File: 1459129089605.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459129089605.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
To me this new Spiderman is by far the definitive movie Spiderman. It actually felt like he was really Peter Parker for once. I hope they just make him a bit less awkward humor based and more smart-ass goofy.
>>
>>68917784
>Cap deflecting Iron Man's repulsor with his shield in slow motion
God that made me so mad.
You have such a cool scene but ruined it with shitty slow motion and cut away after 0.5 second
The directors are fucking retarded.
>>
>>68917525

>Complaining about comic books maintaining the status quo

Lol, just fucking lol. Welcome to comics idiot, there are literally virtual god-tier canon characters that use their powers to ensure the status quo of the marvel universe is maintained.
>>
>>68916209

i loved it but i have to agree that if you waited for a Cap movie you got screwed over, i mean they tried and included as many Bucky + Steve scenes but let's be honest the only character which got fleshed out and had development was Tony Stark
>>
>>68920154

And Scarlett Witch and Black Panther.
>>
>>68920233
true, esp. Scarlet Witch and Vision.. will be painful to watch when he gets attacked in IW
>>
It's riddled with sophomoric and shallow pseudo-political ponderings that are thrown out the window when the quiptastic action starts. They completely disregard for the umpteenth time the collateral damage while they're having fun showcasing their flashy abilities.

The third act pretends to get serious when in reality it turns into a cheap heartstring manipulation revolving around "why didn't tell me Cap waaa".

This part completely disregards the fact that Stark knows all too well that brainwashing and mental manipulation is a thing, let's not forget that he has witnessed it firsthand with Banner. There's no excuse for him to have such a sudden change of heart other than to extend the conflict for another 15 minutes of mindless violence, and leave the manchildren with the impression that they've just witnessed an intricate Greek tragedy.

All smoke and mirrors, the constant quipping is an effective tool to cloud a fanboy's mind and judgement.

Finally, what's left is an entire team of "world-class" heroes that got fooled by a man wearing a mask. If you don't think this is cartoonish and laughable you might be too young to post on this site.
>>
>tfw black panther is the most reasonable of them all
Tony and Cap were fucking niggers at the last act.
>>
>>68920154
>the only character which got fleshed out and had development was Tony Stark
That's kind of the problem with Cap as a character, he's meant to be a paragon of American ideals so he can't really have any major character flaws and the only way to make him compelling is by giving him a compelling conflict with an external force (e.g. Hydra, the accords), which means that he's always going to be overshadowed by either the ideological conflict of the movie, or by the development of his supporting characters.
Making him go rogue at the end of the film was a good touch thematically and it might be able to add some depth in later movies by having him deal with the issue of where and when to get involved in disasters, but his core character isn't going to change all that much, whereas Tony has developed from a free-wheeling rockstar to a neurotic micro-manager because he's allowed to have flaws to overcome.
>>
>>68920395
At least we have people like you overanalyzing superhero blockbusters.
>>
Based Alimony-Man was the best part of the movie.

>wakes up in the van
>"what the fuck am I doing here"
>>
>>68916565
best part of the final fight was ruined in the trailer

Fuck im sick of trailers ruining everything
>>
>>68920480
Cap and Bucky tag teaming him? I felt like that was only good in terms of choreography. I preferred the bit at the end once Bucky's lost his arm and Cap and Tony just go fucking apeshit on each other. That bit where Cap raises the shield and it seems like he's almost going to decapitate Tony and then just smashes his reactor was fucking GOAT.

>>68920407
Stark was, but Cap didn't do shit wrong
>>
>>68916209
contrarian asshole. You probably made the same stupid thread with Winter Soldier
>>
So do you all just speak Spanish or is there something out there in English other than the airport scene?
>>
>>68920746
I speak english and spanish, mate. Feels good. It's a very good cam rip and the movie is great.
>>
>>68920445
>Making him go rogue at the end of the film was a good touch thematically and it might be able to add some depth in later movies by having him deal with the issue of where and when to get involved in disasters

I doubt they let him deal with this, it felt like his character arc was kinda over with the letter he sent to Tony but let's see, would be nice though.
But yeah i agree with you, Cap has GOAT sidekicks (Bucky, Sam, Peggy) because his character needs those sidekicks to make his character somehow interesting.
>>
>>68920447
>At least we have people able to think
>>
>>68920955
It probably wont happen if only because it'll be resolved in the next Avengers, but it would be an interesting idea. I felt like his letter to Tony was more of a statement of his intent to keep superheroing and an offer of help if he needs it, his position is still more or less the same, the letter just reaffirms it.
>>
File: 1439654398211.jpg (792 KB, 3264x2353) Image search: [Google]
1439654398211.jpg
792 KB, 3264x2353
>>68916209
Nothing went wrong.

My lack of dubs says you are too pleb to appreciate capekino
>>
>>68920395
agree with you, pointing these things out somehow triggers manchildren and autists
>>
>>68920395
Yup.

But that's what I expect from a blockbuster, shallow entertainment. And it delivered.
>>
>>68924897
It's a damn site better than when a shallow cartoonish world tries to be artsy.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.