[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buffy the vampire slayer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: we_are_in_highschool_i_guess.jpg (383 KB, 1491x1959) Image search: [Google]
we_are_in_highschool_i_guess.jpg
383 KB, 1491x1959
Its 2017 /tv/ and CW has picked up Buffy for a reboot! post your new young teenage cast.
>>
this wouldn't happen, a few years back a joss-less movie reboot was announced and the internet pissed itself so much over it that they canned it
>>
>Buffy reboot
>2017
>CW

pass
>>
A black single mother Transgendered lesbian for xander
>>
>>68915577
Will never happen

I hope
>>
>>68915577
>Reboot
Nope
Thou, i would watch a Slayers show, kinda like they tried to do wiht the comics but failed.
With the japanese grill that fucked Buffy as the main char and no Felicia Day a at pls.
>>
>>68916007
I'd like them to finally make the animated series, which never went further than a 7-minute pilot. Make it along the lines of Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated
>>
Buffy was truly a product of its time, and all of its inspired moments came from Whedon, who might not make great capeshit, but is perfectly suited for this material. A remake would be wholly unnecessary, and almost guaranteed bad.
>>
Our culture is moving on to 90's nostaglia atm, so honestly, they'd probably be better off doing a revival series. SMG doesn't have anything going on, and you know Nick Brendon needs the work.
>>
>>68916699
Nah man, there were good writers that helped him, most notably Jane Espenson and Douglas Petrie. If you want to see what happens when it's just Joss by himself, read the Buffy comics. Yikes.
>>
File: 1458099051148.jpg (53 KB, 1220x606) Image search: [Google]
1458099051148.jpg
53 KB, 1220x606
Will it have the same themes as the original series?
>>
>>68916829
"Nah," "man," it was 60% Whedon 40% Fran Kuzui. Go fuck yourself, Buffy Studies major.
>>
>>68916965
Fuck you too, jackass
>>
>>68916100
this
>>
>>68915614
I just thought it ended up in production hell, huh
>>
>>68916699
Whedon's shit, Angel was good because he wasn't deeply involved
>>
>>68915577
guy who played Xander is cast as the new Giles just because holy shit he needs the money and a break from his horrible post Buffy life
>>
>>68915577
>post your new young teenage cast.

a bunch of unknowns i got really cheaply

from toronto
>>
>>68915577
Joss will never allow it.
>>
>>68917477
>Angel was good because he wasn't deeply involved
all he did was the overarching plot, and a whopping 2 episodes i believe
david borealis did the same number of episodes for gods sakes
>>
>>68915686

>implying the CW isn't the best non cable network
>>
File: 1118full-eliza-dushku.jpg (910 KB, 1118x1455) Image search: [Google]
1118full-eliza-dushku.jpg
910 KB, 1118x1455
Post young and geeky Alyson Hannigan
Post underage and sexy Trachtenberg
>>
>>68917477

Fuck season 4 of Angel though.
>>
Used to watch this show when I was in middle school. Shit, I've done nothing for 19 years.
>>
Buffy. Asr
Willow. Miley Cyrus
Zander. Frankie Munoz
Giles. David Schwimmer
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.