[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've fooled people before. You remember that time I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>I've fooled people before. You remember that time I pretended to be gay?
>>
>Hey Lois, remember that time I got a county of idiots to laugh at the same lazy jokes for 15 years?
>>
>>68912795
?
>>
>>68913346
>county
>>
>Oh, hey, Brian, this is like that one time I [moderately famous celebrity, points for from 20 years ago] did [something everyday, domestic].

This is like that time Marilu Henner mowed my lawn.

This is like that time James Garner beat me at poker.
>>
Why do people hate Family Guy and American Dad? the former had a good first few seasons and the latter isn't bad at all
>>
>Peter, sometimes I swear you can be so childish!
>You better watch what you say Lois! Because if I'm a child, then that would make YOU a pedophile! And I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and be lectured by a pervert!
>>
>>68914360
People with taste recognize that American Dad is a great show and that Family Guy became bad afterthe firstfew seasons.
>>
>>68913346
That's a very specific concentration of idiots
>>
>>68914414
But Seth writes both shows, how come one is worse than the other, it makes no sense
>>
>>68914499
He doesn't write American Dad, nor Family Guy. He's a voice actor at this point, and both shows have separate writing staffs.
>>
>Come hither and give heed!
Woah i dont swing that way pal

The early seasons were so subtle with the jokes. GOAT
>>
>How'd you get that?
>It was mailed to me by your HMO
>Geez I know he was hitting on me but you dont have to call him names
>>
>>68913346
>>68914497

Why the fuck am I laughing so hard at this, I need to go to bed
>>
>>68914360
American Dad is pretty good, Family Guy is just one joke repeated through the course of 14 seasons.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.