[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Punisher:Netflix to give Daredevil star his own spinoff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 930x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 930x558
>The Punisher:Netflix to give Daredevil star his own spinoff series
GET IN
>>
Am I the only person who knew about this before yesterday?
>>
>>68912073
VIDEO GAME:
THE MOVIE
>>
>>68912112
They were talking about it a year ago but it was confirmed to be happening yesterday
>>
>>68912121
not complaining...
>>
13 hours dedicated to a one note character. of course comic book nerds will gobble it down anyways so i guess you can't blame netflix for making more of it.
>>
Jon Bernthal is songood in the role even though I didn't expect him to be
>>
>>68912073
I'm tired of this guys stupid face

I think Tom Hardy would make a better Punisher
>>
I'm hyped. I wish they just didn't introduce Elektra and made it an entirely Punisher season
>>
ONE BATCH
>>
File: 1423784436798.png (280 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
1423784436798.png
280 KB, 343x432
>>68912073
>>
>MORE capeshit

Excellent. Perfect.
>>
That's pretty awesome. I thought Bernthal was the best Frank Castle yet.
>>
>>68912324
TWO BATCH
>>
Now they should cancel Daredevil and it would be perfect
>>
>>68912747
PENNY
>>
>>68913042
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
>>
>>68912447
The Punisher isn't capeshit, faghat.
>>
File: Valley of Death (Punisher).jpg (573 KB, 2560x1978) Image search: [Google]
Valley of Death (Punisher).jpg
573 KB, 2560x1978
>>68912213
You know how I know you've never read Punisher MAX?
>>
>>68912213
>one note character
Even though you're trolling (or trying to), you're right. You don't read the punisher because Frank is a complex character, you read it because the people he kills are interesting. He's pretty much the grim reaper.
>>
how much can you actually do with his character before it gets stale?
>>
File: pepe.png (110 KB, 435x292) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
110 KB, 435x292
>>68912073
>>
>>68912073
>tfw no max series
>>
I liked the story with microchip betraying him. Also I like seeing him with deadpool in the comics, in funny to see the amount of times and different ways he puts deadpool down. I'd like to see his own spinoff, its fun to watch him kick ass, and mow down the badguys in fucked up ways.
>>
>>68912073

http://youtu.be/lzR4GmhmOT8
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.