[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michael Bay Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Pain_&_Gain_film_poster.jpg (23 KB, 260x383) Image search: [Google]
Pain_&_Gain_film_poster.jpg
23 KB, 260x383
Let's discuss one of the most hated and underrated directors.

I think the Transformer movies ruined his reputation for plebs. But he's pumped out some very enjoyable and good Action flicks.

>Bad Boys
>The Rock
>Armageddon
>The Island
>Pain & Gain

Pic related is my favorite. What is yours?
>>
File: Marky Mark.jpg (16 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
Marky Mark.jpg
16 KB, 448x252
Fuck you faggots, and your stupid capeshit and arrogant kino memes
>>
File: The Rock.jpg (42 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
The Rock.jpg
42 KB, 658x370
I want to discuss Roidkino NOW
>>
Tell me, do you believe in it?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
he gets a lot of shit as an obvious target but he is underrated. he knows EXACTLY what hes doing.

armageddon is my favorite of his but also the rock is mostly well done (essential villain who did nothing wrong-core) and i really liked the first half of the island.
>>
File: pain-and-gain-1.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
pain-and-gain-1.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1200
>>68900718
Finally dude, I just feel like I can't get a discussion going, but I agree. The Rock villain was very justified and Cage is great as well.

Bay does know exactly what he is doing and it showed in Pain & Gain, everything was extreme, but his style was perfect for the movie.
>>
>>68900157
it's mostly just stuck up pseudo intellectual nerds like the ones on a certain site who don't like these kind of movies

Pain & Gain is great, I like Marky Mark in pretty much everything and The Rock was cast well here
>>
File: Marky and The Rock.jpg (62 KB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
Marky and The Rock.jpg
62 KB, 350x219
>>68900918
Yeah, I didn't really like the Rock until this movie, he did a good job as a naive guy trying to be a good Christian, which lent itself great to the humor.
>>
>>68900157
>not liking the rock or armageddon
it's like not being able to enjoy ice cream or pizza.
>>
>>68901296
Agreed based anon, it's the simple things in life.
>>
>>68900918

>pain and gain is great

Sweet merciful Jesus, have you no mercy on my very soul? Like, none at all?
>>
Where the FUCK is 13 Hours rip?
>>
>>68901442
I don't know, I want to see it as well.

>>68901432
Enlighten me anon, why is it bad?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.