[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the only avenger with spouse and kids >forces them to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hawkeye.jpg (150 KB, 1138x658) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye.jpg
150 KB, 1138x658
>the only avenger with spouse and kids
>forces them to live in middle of nowhere to protect them
>can't even be fucked to put on a mask to hide his face
Jesus, what an asshole. His kids would probably end up being a villain.
>>
>>68893936
His family get fucking killed in the Ultimate comics. Later on, Wolverine comes to help the Avengers and Hawkeye says "Didn't you used to be with the Brotherhood of Mutants?". Wolverine replies "Didn't you used to have a wife and kids?"
>>
>>68895333
>"Didn't you used to have a wife and kids?"
lel based
>>
>>68895480
tell that to jean greys impaled liver
>>
>>68895333
wow what a fucking dick lol

I love Wolverine but I hope he got Jean Grey's death thrown in his fucking face in return.
>>
His mask would look cool if they tried it too
>>
Old man Logan
His daughter becomes like an evil Spider-woman or something if I remember correctly
>>
Think about it this way op.

Hawkeye is cool, but he's not exactly a huge problem compared to the other characters. He doesn't have villains personally after his beef, and nobody gives a shit about his secret family.

But if he puts on a mask, then everybody would care who he was. They would want to find out his identity, his secrets, his family, etc.
>>
Linda Cardellini I lover her so much for me
>>
>>68893936
he's really ugly but super charismatic. it's weird.

kind of a shame that they completely dropped his Bourne franchise,
>>
>>68893936
>can't even be fucked to put on a mask to hide his face
he's seen the arrow and works with people that do, hes seen how ridiculous it looks
>>
>>68895333
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>68893936
>>can't even be fucked to put on a mask to hide his face

Maybe he confused mask for eye mask.
>>
>>68897238
>But if he puts on a mask, then everybody would care who he was.

He's a small guy though.
>>
>>68895333
total savage
Also nice trips famm
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.