[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say they're making a remake of The Breakfast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: breakfast-club.jpg (3 MB, 1800x1586) Image search: [Google]
breakfast-club.jpg
3 MB, 1800x1586
Let's say they're making a remake of The Breakfast Club, even though I can see it coming what's different?
>>
>>68891906
There won't be any white people
>>
>>68891906
Basically everything.

>no makeover
>no judd nelson sexually assaulting molly ringwald
>>
>>68891928
The director will be white.
>>
the only white people would be the geek and whatever girl hooks up with the nigger.
>>
>>68891906
All female cast.
>>
>>68892016
This...
>>
>>68891906
that's me in the corner
>>
>>68891906
>Anthony Michael Hall
The nerd kid will be Indian and he will break down during detention about how all the white people in the school tell him to poo in the loo.
>Judd Nelson
Will be a nigger. More than likely a gang banger black lives matter nigger. Talks about an all white school and how white society pushed him to be who he is
>Molly Ringwald
Blonde hair blue eye sorority sister type. She'll be oblivious to white privilege almost to the point of stupidity. She won't be able to recognize it but secretly she'll want the BBC. She'll tell stories of her friends sucking and fucking BBCs
>Ally Sheedy
Asian goth with more privilege than the entire group put together but she is rebellious. Often Spike Lee films, she will talk mostly about a white patriarchal society that keeps people down. Her goal will be to convince others of this all while being depressed.
>Emilio Estevez
Will be a MASSIVE big white guy that comes to term with his white privilege. In the beginning he'll be an insensitive jock and by the end he'll be a knowledgeable LGBTQ friendly ally but still a white cis male with a rich daddy
>>
>>68891906
It will be mediocre at best.
>>
>>68892233
oopps
I mean *she'll often cite/quote Spike Lee films*
>>
it'll be a 'contemporary remake' so they'll include usage of smart phones, current politics and social hierarchies, fashion etc etc
>>
>>68891906
Why would anyone want another quirky meme show starring reddit?

No thanks
>>
>>68892203
that's me in the spotlight
>>
>everyone texts the entire time
>teacher goes to confiscate phones
>rich girl starts screaming that he's raping her
>movie ends with teacher's suicide

The remake will be a critique on modern youth and the pitfalls of the current education system
>>
>>68893147
losing my religion
>>
File: gettothegoodbit.jpg (42 KB, 690x282) Image search: [Google]
gettothegoodbit.jpg
42 KB, 690x282
they already did in the rizzle kicks get to the good bit video
>>
>>68891906
One would hope there would be some lgbtqi characters
>>
>>68893241
>rizzle kicks
literally who
>>
>>68893281
>lgbtqi
It's LGBTQAI+ you shitlord.
>>
File: 442013122874.jpg (330 KB, 500x5206) Image search: [Google]
442013122874.jpg
330 KB, 500x5206
>>68891906
>>
>>68891991
>>no makeover

Fucking this
>>
>>68891906
Bender is a gender fluid woman, and her dad misgenders her every night when she goes home
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-29-12-44-07.png (829 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-29-12-44-07.png
829 KB, 1920x1080
Immediate removal of this scene
>>
Post-apocalyptic young adult novel where a brown haired girl named Claire aka Princess has to assemble a rag tag group of teens and take down the evil despot Emperor Vernon.

Are you Team Bender or Team Andy?
>>
File: mediocre.png (117 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
mediocre.png
117 KB, 245x245
>>68892234
>>
>>68891906
>The popular girl would be obsessed with social media and selfies and has low self asteem.
>The weird girl would be literally autistic, doodles yaoi and obsese.
>The nerd would be the popular and cool one because he knows all the superheros and video games
>The badboy would be a socially awkward outsider who nobody gets and goes on rants about the Jews and degeneracy
>The teacher/supervisor guy would be a liberal bearded hipster guy who's doing an experiment to see how different types of people work together, not punishin them, lets them smoke weed and fuck in the closets because believes in true freedom of expression.
>>
>>68893777
>>The weird girl would be literally autistic, doodles yaoi and obsese.
That would be pretty accurate for someone like Allison tbqh
>>
File: nG7xKu1.jpg (681 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
nG7xKu1.jpg
681 KB, 2000x1334
>>68893777
>>
>>68891906
Isn't Community sort of like this? It's a bunch of people from different walks of life learning to bond and grow.
They even reference it in the pilot.
>>
>>68894140
>Implying 4chan was ever that cool
>>
Wouldn't a remake be literally impossible now? All kids do in detention nowadays is mess around on their cell phone. There is no longer a reason for strangers to talk to each other in public anymore.
>>
>>68894140
You can tell someone from 9gag made this.
>>
>>68891906
weed is no longer edgy and bad enough for the teens to smoke so instead they all smoke crack.
>>
>Detention on Saturday

Why would anyone even turn up for this shit?
>>
>>68891906
They should try making a good movie this time around.
>>
>>68895295
I know when i was a senior in high school, I skipped a lot of school my last semester, and the faculty said they would fail me if I didn't make up that missed time by going to detention, it was like 1 hour equaled a day or something. So if I didn't want to fail, it was Saturday detention time.
>>
>>68891906
>what's different?
A group of five kids just sits quietly and stares at their phones for a few hours and then go home. This is the world we live in.
>>
>>68894140
>/k/
>/fit/ (duh)
>/cgl/
>/soc/
>/tg/
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.