[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad will it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: nice-guys-movie-poster-2016.jpg (296 KB, 1231x1834) Image search: [Google]
nice-guys-movie-poster-2016.jpg
296 KB, 1231x1834
How bad will it be?
>>
>>68890760
Hopefully not.
>>
>>68890760
I'm hoping it redeems Shane Black after his huge mistake with iron man 3

>iron man 3 was good
No...no it wasn't
>>
>>68890760

It's Shane Black in his proper element, it'll be as good as Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
>>
I feel like Ryan gosling was a miscast
>>
>based shane black
>based goose
>based drunk fat aussie fighter man
>bad

I don't think so my friend.
>>
>>68890816

>I've only seen him in Drive

Stupid idiot.
>>
>>68890835
Ive seen most of his movies. I don't think hes a good fit for an action comedy
>>
>>68890937
a lot of people's biggest complaint about Gosling is that he "can't play a badass", and in this he looks to be playing a fucking wimp. I think he's gonna be great.
>>
Which one of you decided to post this on his Wikipedia page?
>>
>>68890937
I'd tend to agree but he looked fine in the trailer
>>
>>68890937

Well you're wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ifhCQvpVQ
>>
>>68891250
Fucking kek
>>
>watched the trailer

Is that girl a Roberts? If Emma has a little sister she probably looks like that.
>>
>>68891250
>ya know one time we were doing a scene on a beach, and we were walking up and down the beach, and at a certain time I looked down, and there only one set of foot steps, and I realized I was carrying Russel the whole time

fuckin lol
>>
>>68891250
>"Share your perfect place with us"
>"well you see I live in Australia"
>*didgeridoo starts*
>>
It won't be.
>>
>>68890793
NOT MUH MANDARIN
>>
>>68890760
>Shane Black movie that isn't capeshit
it will do just fine
>>
>>68891250
Does this spoil the movie or have any of the movies plot in it, or is it just some fun extra thing they made to promote the movie?
I dont like to watch trailers or promotion material that show clips from the actual movie.
>>
>>68892352

Christ you're a paranoid schalnger aintcha? it's just Ryan and Russell goofing around to promote the movie.
>>
I WANT TO FUCK RYAN GOSLING
>>
First trailer looked great. Second trailer looked like shit. It'll probably be in the middle.
>>
>>68890793
>>68892306
> Mandarin reveal was great fun.
> Iron Man 3 was boring overall and had a plot hole big enough to fit 50 iron man suits.
>>
Inherent Vice for plebs.
>>
>>68894059

So Inherent Vice?
>>
>>68890820
This, the trailors alone were goat
>>
It was a mistake to cast Ryan Gosling. Guys don't like the goose. He intimadates them & is a constant reminder that their girlfriends would cheat on them with him in an instant, so they probably won't see this film, and women definitely aren't seeing this shit either. Incoming flop.

Ryan belongs in shitty chick flicks or lo fi pretentious arthouse films.
>>
>>68894275
>Guys don't like the goose.

Drive jacket collage says otherwise
>>
>>68894102
rekt
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.