[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chernobyl Diaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: poster_1.jpg (92 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
poster_1.jpg
92 KB, 540x800
So why didn't people like this? I thought this was a great horror flick, felt very comfy watching this with my friends in a cinema, pretty scary and atmospheric.
>>
>>68889768
Ending was shit
I want a new stalker game
Fucking slavs
>>
>>68889768
interesting start with a dumb ending
>>
>>68889768
Yuri's not dead. Sequel when?

They don't find a body just gore and a blue tracksuit, that's half of eastern Europe
>>
>>68889768
man, that was a huge fucking disappointment

>expected some sick anomalies
>it's just zombies
>>
>>68890876
lol
>>
Wasted opportunity. I can't hate it. It's just infinitely disappointing.
>>
>>68889768
pfft I remember when this was announced and everyone prayed it'd be a stalker movie.
>>
Now even fucking horror movies are "comfy." Fuck off this with this shit already.
>>
You must have terrible taste to think there is a single piece of quality in this fucking piece of shit. Not only was it not scary, it was also unbelievably bland, filled with plot holes and stupidity, and with such a terrible ending that it puts Paranormal Shitfest and the rest of the trash these guys turned out.
We went into it for keks knowing that it would be shit, and were still disappointed before the movie even ended.
>>
A FUCKING BEAR?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.