[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broad city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: jews and feminist.jpg (46 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
jews and feminist.jpg
46 KB, 360x480
Jewish and feminist.

Women really like that ?
>>
It's like MTV had a baby with a SJW
>>
>>68888469

>feminist

but they get blown the fuck out 90% of the time and are generally terrible people.
>>
>>68888469
I want to have sex with them with my penis.
>>
File: 1419517210786.png (58 KB, 642x933) Image search: [Google]
1419517210786.png
58 KB, 642x933
>>68888469
>>
>>68888469
the bitch on the right is a good thick

her tits aren't all that and the face could be better,but she has some god damned amazing birth giving hips
>>
ITT: people who have never seen this show

It's just a standard stoner comedy. It's Workaholics with girls in NYC. The large majority of the jokes are at the girl's expense. It's not funny but to tinfoil hat it it with your le sjw agenda is just stupid. The only thing that fits that his the Clinton cameo but every show does that around election time.
>>
File: SDhlZLw.jpg (129 KB, 750x741) Image search: [Google]
SDhlZLw.jpg
129 KB, 750x741
I watch it with my GF and it's just Workaholics with two fine ass women instead.
>>
>>68888663
This anon is actually correct he is a wise poster listen to him
>>
>>68888579
Literally no one in /pol/ has ever said anything like that, newfag.
>>
>>68888511
It's actually pretty anti-SJW
>>
>>68888796

lol ok

I would consider that post the /pol/ thesis. If that's not what you believe, you sure do a shit job getting what you actually believe across.
>>
>>68888579

What do you think ?
>>
>>68888663
fuck you anon

I watched this shit during the first season and while it was alright,Hannibal Buress's character was the best part of it

Except the episode where the hurricane hits NYC and everyone gets locked into the apartment.Then someone takes a shit in a shoe and the rest of the episode turns into a game of Clue.

That's a well written episode and wish that the rest of the series had writing like that
>>
>>68889012

It's shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.