[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pure fucking kino. Why did you get so butthurt about this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Pure fucking kino.
Why did you get so butthurt about this show?
>>
Nothing Ever Happens: The """"""""le kino"""""""""""
>>
>>68886370
"Blacked" memes, cuck memes, memes about the prevalence of GLBTBBQ characters and the 'stronk woman' way people felt about the lead.

Only saw 3 episodes. A little sex-heavy (I can just imagine those guys in an office high-fiving eachother for being edgy and "pushing the envelope," even though any good Telenovela in Mexifat makes their scenes appear tame), but I can't say it's not amusing and well-cast. Feels like Noir: Lite at all the bar scenes.
>>
Do a search on the ethnicity of the person who wrote the comic, on which this is based.

You'll get a good laugh out of it, I promise.
>>
>>68886661
Well if like every other superhero in existence like Spiderman, Ironman, X-men etc I guess they would be Jewish but why would that be funny?
>>
>kino

Another 10/10 thread. Glad the Janitors care so much about /tv/ and its community.
>>
muh rape culture allegory
>>
>>68886661
Why would I care about what color the person who wrote a comic a show i'm watching is based on? I guess i'm not /pol/ enough to discredit something purely based on the race of people involved in writing it.
>>
>>68886370
I didn't. The interracial sex scenes were pretty forced but Kilgrave was enough to redeem the show. Now that he's dead why even bother making a second season?
>>
>>68886661
Also look up the ethnicity of the creator and director of the show, who is, unsurprisingly, an outspoken feminist.

It will give you an additional chuckle or two.

Couldnt make it past episode 3.
>>
>>68886504
/thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.