[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched this was it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 6.10_film-cal_blue-velvet.jpg (260 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
6.10_film-cal_blue-velvet.jpg
260 KB, 1280x1920
I just watched this was it good?
>>
>>68885253

It was my least favorite Lynch film. I get that it was intentional but all the cheesy love was too much for me
>>
>>68885253
no
>>
>>68885253
Roger Ebert gave it a 1/4 and he's the greatest critic ever, so it must be shit.
>>
>>68885253
one of my favorite lynch films, partly because its not as needlessly obscure as most of his other work. that said it still retains his signature style and pacing.
>>
>>68885253

you tell us, you just watched it.

you can have opinions by yourself, right?
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwODM0MTk1OTgy.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwODM0MTk1OTgy.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
JUST
>>
>>68885253
i enjoy the song more
>>
Return to sender: 1 love letter from Daddy.
>>
It was alright. Watching it after most of his other films didn't help. Probably wouldn't watch again
>>
A candy-colored clown they call the sandman
Tiptoes to my room every night
Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper

"Go to sleep. Everything is all right."
>>
>>68885253
Was it?
>>
Anyone know more small town mystery stuffs like that? I know other Lynch films have the same things, also stuffs like Donnie Darko etc
>>
>>68885273
I can accept the intentional cheesy acting in Mulholland Drive, but this whole film felt cheesy although the story and cinematography were good
>>
>>68885332
Please be bait
>>
>>68885253
Yes. If you don't like it you are a pleb.
>>
This movie always reminds me of weird late night drinking binges in college and running into weirdos all over campus.
>>
File: 245425425.jpg (6 KB, 500x158) Image search: [Google]
245425425.jpg
6 KB, 500x158
For anyone who doesn't know, both the Heaven's Night strip club and Wood Side Apartments from SH2 are based on Blue Velvet's club/hiding in the closet scene.
>>
I'll send you a love letter.... STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART, FUCKER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMg47ABzINw
>>
>>68888036
DO YOU KNOW WHAT A LOVE LETTER IS? ITS A BULLET FROM A GUN FUCKER
>>
>>68888136
DONT FUCKING LOOK AT ME
>>
>>68888441
MOMMY! BABY WANT FUCK!!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.