[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show >Women are portrayed as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11
File: zombies jill 1.jpg (101 KB, 745x477) Image search: [Google]
zombies jill 1.jpg
101 KB, 745x477
>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse
>>
>>68881275
>>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Name 5 movies/tv shows this happens besides RE series which is fan wank and features the literal incarnation of mary-sue
>>
>>68881318
that one black girl that uses a sword and thus hasn't DESTROYED her hearing by using a colt revolver
>>
>>68881345
Do you mean michionne from Walking Dead? I thought she was a rape victim
>>
Nothing, because a zombie apocalypse isn't a realistic scenario and an outbreak would be contained in hours.
>>
>>68881275
erotic books say even a meh looking girl will find a guy because of the shortage and he will be ok with sharing her.
I don't know what shows you watch but most zombie shows have 1 token "asskicker" female and the rest are loris
>>
They'll be taken under the wing of whiteknights then under the heel of scavengers and finally locked up by despots

Ass kicking they wont be
>>
>>68881275
The Road has the only realistic portrayal of the gender dynamics that would transpire in any post-apoc scenario (though its just breifly alluded to in once scene)

Women return to cattle status for the brutal rising powers. Scavengers/outlier dynamics will vary.
>>
>>68881383

Honestly, the original idea George Romero had was that the zombies themselves weren't the threat, it was humans inability to get along, though Romero's zombies had the added bonus of not just affecting those bitten but ANYONE who died of any cause provided the brain was intact. But the main idea of Night was that had the humans just worked together a little better, they could have outlasted the ghouls

Resident Evil 2/3, the games, also had a kind of realistic scenario where it was corporate dickery that allowed Raccoon City to become so infected, but at the same time, the infection never spread that far beyond Raccoon City and the place was nuked and remembered by Americans as an example of the horrors of abusing the power of bioengineering and how a company like Umbrella can be destroyed by a mixture of political activism/terrorism and corporate stocks going down on the free market.
>>
>>68881275
They would turn into shitty Japanese cartoons?
>>
>>68881275

I don't mind that. It's the quips that follow.
>>
>>68881275
what is around her waist and between her legs?
>>
Rape
>>
>>68881691
a sweater/shirt tied around her waist
>>
>>68882108
and between her legs? Who does that. The artist is an idiot.
>>
>>68881275
BACK THE FUCK OFF MY VALENTINE !!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1461355165843.jpg (112 KB, 785x709) Image search: [Google]
1461355165843.jpg
112 KB, 785x709
>>68882160

>mfw when capcom had Wesker rape my Jillfu
>>
>>68882195

>Wesker
>not asexual
>>
>>68882108
Are you retarded? Look at the picture or tie a sweater around yourself to understand
>>
they become chattel in most cases
>>
>>68882229

>implying rape isn't more about power than arousal
>>
I think everyone understands that shit would be really bad for women (and children for that matter, but TV won't touch that one) in any sort of post-apocalyptic situation. Hell, look at any third world shithole in the world, and it's already that way, no apocalypse needed.

I don't find wallowing in the shittiness of it to be particularly satisfying. Give me an unrealistic female badass with a katana any day over that.
>>
>>68881275
>what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse
they's be used for food and rape ofc. the natural order would return.
>>
>>68881383
Not to mention that most zombies would probably starve to death, or end up eating other zombies. If the zombies ever managed to actually take over an area, animals would begin to prey on them.

This whole zombie apocalypse obsession is fucking gay and I'm glad its dying
>>
>>68882128
You're an idiot, her legs are clenching the sleeves.
>>68882230
You are also an idiot.
>>
>>68882300
It would be bad for everyone.
>>
>>68882353
eh I kinda see it now. Still stupid.
>>
>>68882230
wut?
>>68882128
so it snagged on something, its not like boobs are like clay when you grab them but that did not stop the artist. those arms look tiny
>>
>>68882350
>Not to mention that most zombies would probably starve to death

You're trying to apply logic to the dead rising to walk the earth.

Zombies wouldn't "probably starve to death" they just wouldn't exist if you want to discuss the logistics of it.
>>
>>68882350
I'm glad it's dying because whenever zombies are popular the movies turn into shitty comedies. Still waiting for the ultimate zombie apocalypse movie.
>>
File: qlr3repxnrdz5d7ihtaa.jpg (20 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
qlr3repxnrdz5d7ihtaa.jpg
20 KB, 373x500
>>68882230
>>
/tv/ is really bad today.
>>
>>68882230
?
>>
>>68882230
???
>>
File: 1401170222878.jpg (73 KB, 450x750) Image search: [Google]
1401170222878.jpg
73 KB, 450x750
>>68882446
>today
>>
>>68881560
Thats what i like about Resident evil games, zombie outbreaks happen all the time, but they never end in apocalypse.
>>
>>68882424
>>68882451
>>68882472
fucking casuals
>>
>>68882375

Yeah, no shit. It's an apocalypse.

Why is it whenever people discuss that things would be bad for a particular group (women, minorities, etc) there has to be some cis white male that comes in to remind everyone that they have problems too.

Yeah, we know. That's not what we were discussing though. The world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>68882264
That's not in his character anon.
He'd never spill his seed over someone and/or something so beneath him. Fuck he wouldn't even give excella the D and that bitch was thick.
>>
>>68882375
It would be easier for males. We are bigger and would domineer most situations.
>>
>>68882498
Except for 6 which fucked the entire series because they had nowhere else to go after 5s fucking of the series.
>>
>>68881275
>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse
Angry Joe would bitch about that being unrealistic like he did in his Metro Last light review
>>
>>68882545
>Except for 6
But they nuked that town in 6 and "killed" all the zombies.
>>
>>68882553
His selective cherry-picking ruins his reviews.
>>
>>68882545
it's been fucked since 4
>>
>>68882553
what happened in metro Last light?
>>
>>68882397
what the fuck dude. No.

What do zombies always do? They always fucking eat people? Why would they eat people unless they have too? I've seen multiple zombie movies/videogames where zombies are shown eating other zombies or themselves.

Its not applying logic if the basic premise demands its inclusion.
>>
>>68882574
I have seen very few of his reviews but what kills it for me are that he repeats some of the same points and usually his complains are about DLC,multiplayer or something that is not directly connected to the game
>>
>>68882399
The zombies should appear after some sort of War or disaster so that it makes the tiniest modicum of sense how they overwhelm humanity
>>
>>68882528
>It would be easier for males.

Only easier in the sense that people wouldn't want to keep you as a sex slave.

Many would, however, want to kill you. Because you are a threat, you compete for resources, and you are useless to them unless you provide some utility.

So, six of one, half a dozen of the other. Probably not going to get buggered, might get murdered.
>>
>>68882397
He's wrong because other people write crappy stories that don't make sense in universe?

Go back to resident evil fggt
>>
>>68882569
They also death lasered Terragrigia, nuked Rockfort, nuked RC, bombed the facility in I believe Siberia? and w/e else they destroyed to clean up the messes that I'm forgetting.
Point being it keeps happening and steadily getting worse throughout the series. The only logical place the plots has left is global annihilation ala the 3rd RE movie.
>>
>>68882545

Wasn't the plot in six just more bio-terrorist attacks than usual with the usual touch of conspiracy? I never got to playing it, but I think there's supposed to be a movie coming up that takes place after 6 with Leon & Rebecca.

Resident Evil, for all its fantastic elements, tends to stay rooted in reality I think with respect to the viruses being more or less contained, but with lots of people, especially in third world countries suffering from them.
>>
>>68882580
In it it's 20/21 years after nuclear war, people live in Moscows subway system because surface air is shit, there are like 50k people there. So Joe was bitching because in that game there was only one terminator woman and all others (npc) were mothers and wifes and some were prostitutes. "Tey should all pull their weight" or something like that he sad, as if you don't need to make more humans and shit.
>>
>>68882631
>people wouldn't want to keep you as a sex slave.
>implying
>>68882679
thanks for the info
>>
>>68882659
Pretty much but it went beyond simple terror attacks, this time it was more of a "time to control the world and partially succeeding for a time" sort of thing. The POTUS was killed and the big bad were revealed to have been the not-Illuminati which were functioning for centuries apparently.
>>
>>68882654
>The only logical place the plots has left is global annihilation ala the 3rd RE movie.
Pls no.
>>68882659
>Wasn't the plot in six just more bio-terrorist attacks than usual with the usual touch of conspiracy?
Yes, and usage of bioweapons in wars are norm now.
>>
>>68882631
A woman wouldn't be able to.

Group dynamics change things sure but a group of 6 males will always beat a group of 6 females in fighting.
>>
File: 1461647831885.jpg (41 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1461647831885.jpg
41 KB, 450x600
>>68882528
What about me? Anon will you protect me?
>>
>>68882710
>thanks for the info
Np.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmjR2fQSj3c
>>
>>68882768
I guess
>>
>>68882739
I just want Wesker back.
They could have the one that died be a clone (explaining why he needed the serum to function) and the true Wesker to waltz in and dominate again. I refuse to believe that the shadowy organisation Wesker had from CV and 4 was Tricell, it's such a low blow.
>>
>>68881275
becine cum dumps for anyone who could protect them
>>
>>68882735

still, that sounds pretty realistic to me. Were there a virus like those in RE, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't result in the end of the world, but it would probably be used as a means of control by the shadowy puppet masters of the world and Alex Jones would be raging about it all the time while /pol/ watches streams of the carnage and complain about how the Jews bankrolled Umbrella Corp
>>
>>68881275
What other boards besides /v/, /pol/, and /k/ do you post this on?
>>
>>68882815
>I just want Wesker back.
His son was one of the playable characters.
>>
>>68882881

and his daughter was the big bad in Revelations 2

Next big bad will probably be the loli incarnation of her.
>>
a shitload of rape for child soilders armies you only need to look at africa or somalia not a zombie apocolypse
>>
File: 1394023403484.jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1394023403484.jpg
11 KB, 256x256
>>68881372
>rape
>victim
>>
>>68882848
The virus part ss but not the Plagas part. 'Micro' organisms that grant mind control and cause their host to mutate into literal insects is a bit retarded.
Largely more unrealistic than one virus with the side effect of creating zombies and another that causes massive, cancerous mutations.

The T-Virus, G-Virus, Nemesis virus/parasite, CV-Virus had some semblance of science behind them. Hell the Jap copies of the earlier games came with bonus discs that contained medical reports and journal entries called Wesker Reports on them that explained alot of the lore and science surrounding the series. That was grounded in reality. The Plagas crap introduced in 4 turned that all on it's head.
>>
It is just the same boring safe character they write for all the shows nowadays.

Women don't get to be interesting because anything other than "tough badass" is offensive.

Who gives a shit? At the end of the day the people who get hurt the most by it are women.
>>
>it's a "if society fell everyone would turn into psychopaths" post
>>
Will there ever be zombies that are raised from the dead by magic and controlled by a necromancer?
>>
>>68883013
I hope so but it'd best be done well. That concept is easy to fuck up
>>
>>68882975
>Implying nu-males and women wouldn't panic and go into psycho mode when they can't use their iphones anymore due to no connection to 3g/4g, no call reception, or no socket to charge the iphone in
>>
>>68881275
c-can we please have more images like this OP? Where can I sauce moar?
>>
>>68883048
I'm pretty sure that's a Butcha-U/Eroquis image so google either of those names and add Resident Evil. I hope you enjoy scat.
>>
>>68883082
>eroquis
>scat
What?
>>
File: i_walked_with_a_zombie.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
i_walked_with_a_zombie.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>68882948

Yeah, the earlier games still scare me even with their more fantastic elements because there's always this feeling like it could be real.

The later entries, whether the games are good or not as games, feel a bit more anime-ish, and I can't help but think that that people behind Resident Evil took one too many pointers from Paul Anderson's movies (which I hear the Japs just love for some strange reason)

>>68883013

Zombies as a result of magic were typical of pre-Romero "zombie" flicks. I suggest if you are interested in that stuff you should watch White Zombie (1932) with Bela Lugosi or I Walked With a Zombie (1943) with Tom Conway
>>
>>68883122
One or two of his manga have scat. Not much but enough to turn me off his art for the most part
>>
>>68883033

I think it would be cool if it centered around a small town or something and start off like old horror movies usually do. But as the movie progresses it veers towards fantasy and supernatural elements. And the characters are aware of zombies existing in fiction, and refer to them as such.
>>
>>68882768
Nah, well chop you to pieces and use those as bait. Sorry but we dont have room for mentally ill faggots.
>>
>>68882353
>>68882395
>>68882424
>>68882451
>>68882472
I quoted the wrong guy m8
>>
>>68883082
Cheers. The art is cool but I avoid scat like the plague.
>>
>>68883082
But wait, Butcha-U doesn't do scat.
>>
>>68881372
schizoid in the comics
>>
>>68883082
nah, it's from a hentai game where the zombies molest people instead of eating them
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.